L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. "Run it as your own business" is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for an E-Commerce Key Account Manager in Copenhagen/Stockholm.
As the E-Commerce Key Account Manager you are in charge of the strategies and roadmap for the E-Commerce growth plan. You will be responsible for two of Sweden’s top online stores. Your role is to build, manage and develop the Professional Product Division (PPD) E-Commerce business in the Swedish market in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue, while increasing the brands’ online presence. The role reports to the Nordic E-Commerce Director.
- Building the Pro Haircare Category within strong Beauty Environments by strengthening the consumer experience on the E-Commerce sites through leveraging our unique point of difference - the Professional & Service Experience
- Build a joint business plan with the E-Commerce partner that offers a seamless consumer journey between online and offline
- Lead and negotiate annual agreements with E-Commerce partners
- Develop plan, KPI and Goals to achieve for each E-Commerce partner
- Define and implement Go to Market strategy with cross functional teams (marketing, supply chain, IT, sales,…) to create a seamless customer experience online, including product assortment, gap analysis, consumer data & analytics, and customer intelligence
- Identify new E-Commerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implement action plans
- Prepare and present products proposals to future and current E-Commerce partners
- Handle specific sales events thanks to collected information from marketing department to enhance brand’s visibility and improve sales performance
- Analyze and interpret E-Commerce partner’s sales report to identify strengths, weaknesses and business opportunities
- You are a digital leader with experience within E-Commerce dynamics, trends and business drivers for success
- You can document strong skills for data analytics and financial decision making
- You have a have a demonstrated (2-4 years) experience in a Digital Marketing or E-Commerce Position, ideally within a field of fast growing brands
- You are result-orientated and goal-driven, with a lot of curiosity and a mindset seeking continuous improvement and optimization
- You are a true team player and collaborator who enjoys working agile with teams and people
- You are a natural communicator, who enjoys engaging a community around digital upskilling
- Simplifying complex topics and making them accessible for staff and customers is natural for you
- You are fluent in English and in one Nordic language
We are looking for our new E-Commerce Key Account Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and E-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 87,4K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 38,26 billion euros in 2022, and e-commerce accounted for 28% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the seventh time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2022, L’Oréal was for the 6th consecutive year recognized by the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI) for having successfully created an inclusive and equal work environment. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.