Do you dream about an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility, contribute, and further develop our employees? Do you wish to work for a listed company that highlights its ethical values? / Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Have you recently graduated or are about to graduate with a Master’s degree? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Nordic Purchasing team as the Purchasing Graduate.
As our new Purchasing Graduate, your role is to assist the organization on the procurement of Indirect Product and Services align with the Nordic guidelines and group policies. You will do that considering the local market needs, supplier capabilities and total cost of ownership target.
You will also support negotiating contracts that outline the business requirements, performance standards, rates and service level expectations. You will work together with our Legal Services to ensure that all necessary terms, conditions and clauses are included in the supplier contracts.
To follow up you will track the service performance to make sure that it meet the business needs and that selected suppliers continuously improve their service and costs.
In short, you are always looking to capture innovation opportunities both internally and externally. You keep in mind cost optimization and value creation.
- Support and manage procurement of Indirect product and Services
- Maximize suppliers relationship and innovate in order to create value to the busines
- Anticipate business activity and act proactively with new suppliers
- Analyze business needs, challenge demand, optimize costs and negotiate with integrity
- Support and manage stakeholders relationship and operate according to internal control principles and legal rules
- Support sustainable purchasing such as: solidarity sourcing, Buy & care and Sharing Beauty With All (SBWA)
- Evaluate and manage risks, performance and efficiency
- You have graduated no longer than a year ago (it is actually compulsory) from your Master’s degree within Purchasing or Supply Chain
- Your CV shows your interest for Purchasing and how you have contributed to this field
- You act with human sensitivity and displays sensitivity to our “métier”
- You are motivated by challenges and have an entrepreneurial, open-minded, innovative mindset
- You manage complexity and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for more than 400.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employees 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.