1-year apprenticeship | From September / October 2021 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | More than 20 opportunities | Salary based on study level
1° After applying to the offer by filling your CV information:
2° If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview. Whether it is an assessment center or an individual interview, the recruiter you meet with will be getting to know you better so they can capture the métier, division, brand and finally the mission in which you will be able to better express your potential. Our recruiters will have many roles they are recruiting for, so the more precise and authentic you are, the more the recruiter will be able to propose you the assignment that best meets your aspirations.
3° Finally, you will get an Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! At this point, your recruiter switches to coaching mode. They will help you to best prepare your final interview!
Discover Digital @ L’Oréal
Let's start with the numbers:
· Our E-Commerce: 4,6 Billion Euros in sales, +52,4% sales growth,
· Our Media: 3rd World Wide Advertiser & already 50% of our media speding in digital
· Our Data: 1,3 Billion visits on our websites
“Our ambition is to make L’Oréal the beauty tech champion” says Jean Paul Agon. As digital is growing so fast, we are moving to new frontiers to reinvent the beauty experience at the digital age. We are moving from a product company leader in its industry to build the champion in beauty tech.
You’ve read the articles, watched the videos and seen the hype, and now it is your chance to join a digital first company and be part of the beauty tech revolution.
With opportunities specializing in CRM, Social & Influence, Open Innovation, Digital Marketing, Tech, Data Science, Digital IT, and E-Commerce, as well as 36 international brands to choose from, there is something for everyone in the digital world at L’Oréal France (we can discuss what area your particaurly interested in during your telephone interview).
So what does your job look like?
Well, as you know, we can mean many different things when we say ‘Digital’. Moreover, with 20+ Apprenticeship opportunities available across the métier, there is a wide variety of experiences that you could be getting your teeth stuck in to when you join us.
Below you will find the main Digital Apprenticeship roles that L’Oréal in France can offer you, knowing that it is also up to you to give your missions your own personal touch:
· A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an Apprenticeship agreement of 12 months issued by your school - no negotiation on this either!
· Fluent French or English speaker (both is great too !)
· Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
· People oriented. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
· Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen!) or a salon owner on the high street, you treat everyone the same.
· Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
· Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
Freedom to go beyond, that's the beauty of L'Oréal