ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
所在地: HK - Hong Kong
国/地域: Hong Kong
Reporting to the Director of Data & Analytics of Asia Pacific, you will be applying advanced statistical and predictive modeling techniques to help build, maintain and improve L’Oreal databases and CRM systems. You will work closely with business to understand requirements and provide solutions.
What you’ll do:
Identify Business Needs
· Work with brand stakeholders to identify the business requirements and analytics problems to solve
· Develop innovative and effective approaches based on business analysis, data analysis, data modelling, statistical analysis and predictive modelling.
Build data analysis solutions
· Design experiments, test hypotheses and build models
· Conduct data analysis and designs convenient algorithms
· Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
· Present and depict the outcomes of their finding in easy to understand terms for the business stakeholders
Ensure Data Collection, Quality and retention
· Collaborates with CRM manager and Digital Marketing Manager to select the relevant sources of information (primary or secondary data sources, strategic approach…).
· Works with Digital IT teams to support data collection, integration and retention based on the input collected with the Digital Marketing and CRM Managers
· Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
Who we are looking for?
· Bachelor or Master degree in mathematics, statistics or computer science
· 3 to 5 years of working experience as Data Scientist/Analyst with strong exposure in building data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
· Analytical with good project management skills
· Communicative, curious with a flexible mindset
· Fluent in English