When you love your work and the people you work with, amazing things happen.
Join the #1 Beautytech company and build the future of L’Oréal together!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you.
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling in your CV information
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (individual one). The recruiter you will meet with will be getting to know you better, understand who you are and what are your professional aspirations.
3°/ Finally, if the exploratory interview is positive, you will get an interview with the HRBP! If you are successful, then you will be invited for an interview with the hiring manager.
We´re looking for the next
Data Performance & Analytics Coordinator LATAM
We are looking for a forward-thinking, data analytics/business intelligence-oriented and resilient individual with entrepreneurial spirit to join our fast-paced global growing company. As Data Performance & Analytics Coordinator, you will be part of the LATAM CDMO team. In this position, you will gain exposure to our exciting digital transformation.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Improve consumer experience and relationships through the analysis and the management of all interactions between consumers and L’Oréal brands across the region.
- Identify all the touch points encountered by consumers, their operational purpose and their role in the consumer experience
- Use analytics to track and understand the consumer experience across channels (Web, Retail, Call Center, Mobile, Social Networks, and Media)
- Assess each touch point’s effectiveness in terms of achieving its intended purpose against both business and consumer experience objectives. Identify strengths and KPI’s follow-up
- Develop, publish, and implement an action plan to correct each identified weakness in line with involved departments
- Ensure that the action plan is effective analyzing relevant data such as sales revenue, market share, consumer satisfaction, etc….
- Connect with the entire entity ecosystem (Cross-functional collaboration skills)
- Bring innovation and be always forefront of the new media frontiers and experimentation: precision advertising, real time buying…
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) including Google Ads, Facebook ads, Programmatic and Affiliate.
- Supporting across brands to optimize and respective media planning by working closely with brands on campaign’s media buy, planning, etc.
- Extract data from web analytics tools (Google Analytics) or other reporting application and able to make sense of the web data and drive insights to impact the performance of the communication plan and business.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance to maximize the cost efficiency and campaign effectiveness.
- Problem-solving oriented, particularly in an ever-changing environment, comfortable to make decision with insufficient information.
- Work with Media Agency, Platform and Enabler representatives by delivering the accurate campaign details, strategies and insight.
• Collaborate with agencies to align strategy, the growth plans & performance
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION LEADERSHIP
• Strategizes digital transformation
• Drives the change toward brand and consumer centricity
• Leads toward data-driven organization
• Optimizes omnimedia investments & ROI
• Masters analytics and attribution modeling
• Leverages Precision Advertising
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY EXPERTISE
• Leads with strong agile project management skills
• Acts as a strategic business partner
• Has deep technical skills
• Focuses on delivery: design/build/run
- Google Ads
- DV 360
- Facebook Business Manager
L’Oréal we are committed to equal opportunities and growth for all the talent interested in joining our company. We are sure that a diverse work environment in all areas and levels increases innovation and understanding of our business”
To meet L´Oréal´s amazing world, follow us
Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin / Instagram / YouTube