The Data Analyst works closely with Supply Chain demand sensing project team. This position will work on performing data analysis, designing critical analytical reports and queries for a better business decisions, bringing insights to the demand sensing modelling in order to achieve a better result.
● Fast learning to understand business process and real business behind the numbers
● Understand high-level business goals of the company and its customers and translate them into actionable and impactful reporting and analytics
● Understand business requirements, KPIs and convert into analytical hypothesis in a structured and logical manner along with solution identification
● Develop and maintain automated dashboards, metric reports and visualization templates utilizing BI software
● Provide ad-hoc data analysis, deep dives, data visualizations, and statistical modeling
● Perform data collection, define rules and technical mechanism of data cleaning, data extraction and data migration.
● Conducting data analysis on very large data sets and find data patterns in different sources.
● Perform predictive analysis by complex algorithms together with the data scientists in an agile mode.
● Investigate on new uses of existing data and story behind and is able to explain data to other data scientists and business manager
● Degree in Data Science, Analytics, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related fields
● 3-5 years of experience in working in analytical field, proficient in powerBI/tableau
● Proficient in SQL and Python/R with at least 1-year experience on the predictive analysis.
● Numerate with a strong interest in reporting and visualization
● Be able to explain complex analyses, and translate complex conclusions, into straightforward and actionable business terms
● Demonstrate as independent self-starter who is able to work with a start-up mentality and agility
● Have worked with cross functional teams and have demonstrated results effectively to communicate findings
● Past work experience as a supply chain data analyst is a plus