ABOUT THE JOB:
- Coordinate the Demand Planning activities for our consumer division in order to ensure the global sales forecast consistency, through the building of a consensus between the commercial forecasts, the financial trend and the sales history.
- Coordinate S&OP process with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Supply Planning, Business Planning & Demand Planning, Finances) leading to sizing and planning our baseline / promo / launches, in order to guarantee the sales forecasts accuracy.
- Contribute to launch execution perfection, in collaboration with KASCs and Sales, to make sure that our plan come to life on NPDs.
- Lead and follow the Key Performance Indicators on forecasts accuracy, tracking KPI and define improvements plan.
- Be responsible for the implementation of best practices in collaboration with our Local Business Owner (LBO) and Asia Pacific Zone and the achievement of objectives.
- Recruit, develop and manage his/her team taking care of the transfer of best practice and of the development of its expertise. Implement organisational changes in line with budgets and trends.
- You must have previous experience in a similar role preferably within the FMCG industry
- You will be passionate about ensuring a high level of compliance and execution
- You will be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders across all levels within the business
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Australia's Operations includes our Warehouse, Customer Care, Master Data and Supply Chain teams. These teams work in partnership with our Divisions to ensure we continuously improve our supply chain and achieve greater agility and efficiency to meet the needs of our clients. Operations have an important responsibility to focus on uncompromising standards of quality control, employee safety and our environmental commitments.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.