所在地: Benito Juarez
Demand Planner DPGP
• Planning Experience
• Experience in consumer companies
• Inventory management
• Treatment and negotiation with suppliers
• SAP Management
• Management of planning KPI's
Education: Bachelor's degree/Engineering completed
Technical Skills: Office Package (Excel/Power Point/Word)/Intermediate English.
• Plan product supply to fully cover market demand.
• Analyze demand forecast based on historical sales and market trends.
• Monitoring of the evolution of sales to detect and analyze deviations, stock breaks, seasonality, etc., adapting the inventory levels in each case.
• Manage inventory to be prepared for any quick action that needs to be taken.
• Strengthens the relationship with suppliers and customers.
"At L’Oréal we are committed to equal opportunities and growth for all the talent interested in joining our company. We are sure that a diverse work environment in all areas and levels increases innovation and understanding of our business ”
To meet L´Oréal´s amazing world, follow us
Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin / Instagram / YouTube