ジョブファンクション: Supply Chain
所在地: London - Hammersmith
国: United Kingdom
A global brand with a history of innovation and ambition. Here at L’Oréal, we’ve made it our quest to deliver beauty for all. It’s an aim that has seen us expand into over 130 countries and to develop operations across every retail distribution channel too. And we can honestly say that our careers are just as diverse as our business. After all, at L’Oréal, nothing is impossible.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Demand Planner to work within one of our Divisions. This key role offers significant ownership of the forecast process, with the satisfaction of working towards clearly measurable targets, with results evident in the timely resolution of stock issues, and improvements in forecasting accuracy.
Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with both our local and international logistics teams, the successful job holder will play a vital role in the growth of the divisions biggest brands, by working with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure best in class forecast accuracy and wider KPI attainment. On a broader scale, you will also have the scope to become involved in departmental improvement projects.
· Responsible for the demand management for a brand with the key focus being on producing, analysing and presenting the sales forecast on a monthly basis
· Monthly presentation of the forecast for validation by all key stakeholders including the brand General Manager, Financial Controller, and the commercial and marketing teams
· Ownership of the monthly forecasting process in line with agreed best practices
· Managing the perfect execution of launches, promotions and discounts in order to maximise availability and minimise obsolescence
· Developing an understanding and ownership of the brand(s) key KPI’s including forecast accuracy, stock levels, SLOBs levels, and SKU count
· Ensure good communication and overlapping with the supply planning team through monthly catch-ups
· Accurate and timely participation in brand(s) KPI monthly reporting
· To participate in wider project work and reporting activity as required
The network you would work with:
You will build and maintain strong relationships with your colleagues in Marketing, Sales and Finance, becoming the single point of contact for their queries. You will also have close contact with the teams based in the Distribution Centre– including Goods-In, Subcontract, Stock Control and Customer Services.
Show us that you already meet our competencies, and you could be exactly who we need.
Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Act & lead with human sensitivity, Manage complexity, Achieve results with integrity, interacts effectively, Sensitivity to the métier
L’Oréal offers highly competitive salaries reviewed on an annual basis. Our profit sharing scheme gives you the potential to earn an additional 3.5 weeks salary, as a bonus linked to turnover and profit. We offer 25 days annual leave, in addition to eight days paid public holidays. Our employee product scheme offers significant discount across our product range. We offer a company pension scheme and a free life assurance scheme. We also offer childcare vouchers, a discounted dental care scheme and a wide range of optional benefits including retail vouchers, a wine club and discounted gym membership.
Potential next steps following this role:
From this position, the potential next steps could be working as a Senior Demand Planner or moving across brands or another Division to work in Launch or Customer Services.
What we look for:P