所在地: Hong Kong - Travel Retail
国: Hong Kong
Key Job Accountabilities
- Coordinate with sales, marketing and controlling on building Demand Forecast and related analysis, ensure forecasting process is being followed by all relevant parties.
- Conduct meeting with different parties on Product Supply and Inventory Situation.
- Manage procurement to plants. Ensure the validated forecasts are integrated.
- Manage Boutique inventory according to the aligned process.
- Prepare and analyze the sales forecast indicators. Identify the root cause, potential risk and corresponding actions plan.
- Explore new opportunities for continuous improvement
Desired Skills & Experience
- University graduated or above, preferable in Logistics, Business or related discipline
- At least 3 years solid experience in demand planning, with FMCG/counter management is an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to work with people at all levels
- Detail-oriented, responsible and able work under pressure
- Well organized, strong in problem solving and decision making independently
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is a must
- Full familiarity in PC applications, particularly in Microsoft Office Excel, SAP