Do you like diving into category analysis and translating your strategy into real business impact?
Then joining L'Oreal Consumer Product Division might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
At L'Oreal Consumer Products Division (CPD), we make the best of cosmetic innovation available to the greatest number of people on every continent. Its brands are distributed in mass retailing channels – hypermarkets, supermarkets, drugstores and traditional stores. These brands offer a wide range of coloring products, hair care, makeup and skin care.
Now we are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Demand Planner with the ability to ensure sales forecasts accuracy and the building of turnover through the piloting of the sales forecast process. across Central America.You will…
- Be responsible for the catalog management and contribute to its rationalisation.
- According to the organization: recruit, develop and manage his/her team taking care of the transfer of know-how and of the development of its expertise. Implement organisational changes.
- Challenge and consolidate the promotions and launches sales forecasts projected by the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Participate to the improvement of the sales forecast practices.
- Manage the sales forecasts quality.
- 3+ years previous experience within a similar role within a similar environment
- Consumer-oriented attitude.
- Ability to control risk and operate responsibly.
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Responsible. You’ll treat our customers, our consumers and our money as if they’re your own. Because they are.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.