所在地: Ho Chi Minh City
A / Main responsibilities:
Lead the Planning activities aiming at the best customer service while optimizing costs and improving stocks quality:
- Size the structures and necessary resources (global budget and operating costs): Plan and manage Budget and resources of demand planning team.
- Coordinate the Demand Planning activities in order to guarantee the sales forecasts accuracy and to participate to the business planning.
- Be responsible for the reliability and accuracy of the products database.
- Coordinate the Supply planning activities taking care of the optimization of flows and procurement parameters.
- Participate to projects impacting Supply Chain which are initiated by the DG of Operations, the Supply Chain Manager and its entity.
- Be responsible for the implementation of best practices, the achievement of objectives. Pilot and follow the progress of improvement plans.
- Coordinate the Supply Chain Planning activities with the internal and external actors and relay the industrial constraints to them.
- Recruit, develop and manage his/her team taking care of the transfer of know-how and of the development of expertise. Implement organizational changes
- Contribute to develop and deliver department's target.
Ensure sales forecasts accuracy and the building of turnover through the piloting of the sales forecast process.
- Be responsible for the catalog management and contribute to its rationalization
- Manage the sales forecasts quality.
- Manage the global monthly sales forecast process.
- Build the baseline forecast.
- Challenge and consolidate the promotions and launches sales forecasts projected by the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Ensure the global sales forecast consistency, through the building of a consensus between the commercial forecasts, the financial trend and the sales history.
- Participate to the improvement of the sales forecast practices.
- According to the organization: recruit, develop and manage his/her team taking care of the transfer of know-how and of the development of its expertise. Implement organisational changes.
- For the "professional field expert ("Local Business Owner"): Contribute to the improvement of the processes and information systems related to his/her activity and be the referent of his/her job in his/her country. Animate and train the Supply Chain community to the best practices and tools related to his/her area of expertise.
Ensure the smooth execution of the planning process in order to guarantee the availability of the product while optimising customer service and cost and while improving the quality of stocks.
- Build the Supply plan of the entity based on the validated sales forecasts, the co-packing plan and the stocks and supply/procureme
- Check the logistic feasibility through the analysis of the stocks equation.
- And exchange with the MSL about the long-term issues (capacity, gap between capacity and demand
- Determine the stock and supply parameters according to the objectives of service rate, costs and global targeted stock.
- Manage the replenishment process through the evaluation of the shortage risks and by communicating priorities to the MSL.
- Manage stock levels in accordance with the objectives of the country and analyze obsoletes and slow movers. Define and implement action plans.
- Decrease shortages by the analysis of the causes, the definition of the action plans and the challenges of suppliers about the MAD dates of products which are out of stock.
- Define and follow the Key Performance Indicators (out of stock, service rate, stock) and communicate them internally and to the MSL.
- Build the budgeted stock according to the stock and supply parameters.
- Participate to the best practices improvement
- For the field expert ("Local Business Owner"): Contribute to the improvement of the processes and information systems related to his/her activity and be the referent of his/her job in his/her country. Animate and train the Supply Chain community to the best practices and tools related to his/her area of expertise.
B / Work Relationship:
· Internal: all employees in office, zones.
· External: sales man in fields, customer,…
C / Skills and Qualification: