ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
所在地: Encino, CA
国/地域: United States
Job Title: Videographer
Supervisor Title: VP- Marketing
Location: Encino, CA- PulpRiot
Section 2: Job Summary
The current team of 10 in video & graphics shoot together, edit together, brainstorm ideas, create, and shape the hair industry as one.
No Experience is needed in our industry specifically.
This opportunity is for someone who has an eye for filming, pays attention to detail in editing, moves with urgency, and most of all, has an attitude for wanting to support their team and company like a family. We work hard, but we love what we do together every day.
Section 3: Job Requirements:
• Filming videos on set or on location
• Ensuring that equipment for a shoot is present and working
• Collaborating with other creative team members
• Editing footage in post-production (working proficiently with Adobe Creative Suite)
• Ensuring a consistent brand design across all forms of media and communication
• Creating large format visuals for trade shows
• Performing miscellaneous job-related administrative duties as assigned
Examples of the type of work to expect can be found on our IG. And as a young team, there is the open opportunity for new ideas - not to mention implementing them at rapid pace. We move fast, change constantly, and no brand in the industry can keep up!
Section 4: Required Competencies:
1. Achieves Results with Integrity: demonstrates engagement and availability, stays proactive, focuses on results and delivers results while respecting the L’Oreal Code of Ethics.
2. Interacts Effectively: communicates clearly and adapts to the audience, systematically shares information, builds effective networks, and shows a high level of sensitivity to all employees
3. Acts with Human Sensitivity: demonstrates respect in all forms of communication and interaction with cross-functional and global teams. Sensitive to cultural and creative personalities.
4. Manages Complexity: manages multiple projects and tasks simultaneously with a focus on prioritization and quality. Forward thinking and problem solving.