You are applying to be part of the L’Oréal Mexico Talent Pool. We are currently working on building a pipeline of candidate for future opportunities.If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, you can submit your application
- 2-4 years of progressive experience managing a digital and/or wholesale business
- Ability to partner with internal and external groups to execute campaigns and produce results in all areas of responsibility
- Impeccable attention to detail, customer-service orientation and creativity in problem-solving and multi-tasking
- Strong project management skills: Flawless executional excellence.
- Understands Digital Creative landscape & ways of working: Can direct the creative process, can offer relevant feedback to creatives and can provide creative direction
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage, traffic, and deliver all assets (images/copy, etc) to Media, Retailers and eBoutique based on each team’s timeline
- Work with DMI, Brand Engagement Team, Marketing and Digital Creative to obtain assets
- Ownership of digital asset library (digital asset management and Product Information) system maintenance & utilization for all brand assets
- Maintains integrity of entire product catalogue including: facilitate maintenance of digital assets library (Upload, download, housekeeping) and product information (launch and re-launch)
- Product and Digital Asset management (assign appropriate taxonomy, metadata to assets, rights management)
- Works on the analysis of content performance by collaborating closely with the Consumer Activation Lead and the .COM Consumer Engagement Lead. Reports, analyzes performance and make recommendations for content updates and creation.
- Communicates with teams to ensure content accuracy, consistency in form and best quality for delivery