Digital Transformation is at the heart of L’Oreal group strategy. A number of initiatives have already been launched at the IT organization level touching various business and technological domains: e-commerce, eMarketing, CRM…Furthermore, the APAC regions has countries that are at the forefront of the Digital revolutions: countries like Japan, Korea and China are continuously stretching what is possible in this domain.
This role will have overall ownership with regards to CRM in South Asia Pacific and would be accountable for the overall satisfaction of the projects delivered to our business team. This role is also responsible for managing internal stakeholders and vendors to ensure service delivery are aligned with regional & global Digital strategy and roadmap. This role will also bring value to the team with having deep understanding of product delivery related to E-commerce, CRM and brand digital presence related business process, requirement and its priorities to continued improvement initiatives.
This is a role which requires someone to have strong project management and problem-solving skills with an entrepreneurial mindset. Much of what we do is remote therefore good, clear and high quality communication to people in different countries will be required. It is a role which is suited to someone with a mixture of technical and business background, or a technical person who understands business.
The person in this position will have responsibility for the budget, roadmap, and schedule of project management with our vendors and Digital Share Service Centre (SSC) to ensure projects are delivered on time, and on budget to our business unit. At the same time, oversee system development, implementation, improvement, and support on day-to- day activity. Business partner for this position includes all business units across South Asia (ASEAN + India + ANZ) region.
For a start, this role will be responsible for the CRM program implementation and roll out.
This role reports to the Head of Digital IT for South AP and is based in Singapore.
Key job accountabilities:
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in CRM to...
- Own the roadmap, budget, scope and timeline discussion with Vendors, SSC resources and ensure projects delivered are on time, on budget, and based on aligned scope with business.
- Support local IT Manager, Zone Digital IT e-Commerce, CRM, Digital Marketing managers and South Asia Digital IT Program Manager in servicing and delivering Online+Offline projects for the business unit across South Asia.
- Work proactively and closely with region and country Digital business representatives to optimize processes in service delivery to achieve process efficiency & effectiveness.
- Act as the “voice” of countries in South Asia digital business representatives and provide feedback and improvement suggestions to Group/Zone solutions or service for continued improvement.
- for internal systems and is responsible for the quality of service in respect to the SLA agreed.
- of digital projects to ensure satisfaction of the services and products delivered to our business team.
- Proactively continue to find opportunity to improve development/system implementation process.
- Execute various projects in Digital as a project member and take ownership on respective assigned roles with other members
- Support driving system enhancements and new systems implementation following the project life cycle management
- process in partner with both internal and external team. Ensures system change management in place and these are thoroughly documented in timely manner
- Manage and keep maintaining the relationship with the vendors in South Asia as well as the counterpart of IT team
Profile & Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5-7 years in Retail or Cosmetics industry.
- A clear understanding of Business Processes, how they integrate across business functions and how they are supported by Digital IT solution
- detail oriented individuals with ability to understand customer needs and business priorities
- who can perform problem solving using strong analytical skills.
- capability and understanding of technical/architecture standardization are required
- and facilitation skills in English and experiences in partnering with business users, vendors, and other IS team members to design and implement systems solutions are desired.
- Good working attitude, strong ownership and entrepreneurial mindset is required.
- Digital, and/or eCommerce related development expertise is a plus
- Understanding and passion for digital technology is a plus