ジョブファンクション: インフォメーション システム（IS)
This role is for the Digital Customer Experience Project Manager to join the NORTH ASIA&SAPMENA Digital Presence IT Team which is based in Shanghai.
The Digital Presence Team covers the implementation & evolution of the following functions; ecommerce websites, content websites, Digital Services, eCommerce reporting, Product Information management/Digital Asset Management implementation. It is a team which is constantly growing with the growing business needs.
We are looking for a talented, outstanding and humble individual to join our team to focus on projects & product management which would be working across any of the topics mentioned + new initiatives.
This role combines project management, change management plus global, regional and local stakeholder management. It would be best filled by someone who has experience of launching global/regional applications at a local level.
The ideal candidate will be:
· Proactive at understanding solutions and solving issues.
· Competent to understand Ecommerce needs, ecosystems & fulfillment models.
· Competent to understand global strategy and execute it within NORTH ASIA&SAPMENA.
· Someone who is digital savvy and familiar with the current digital landscape across NORTH ASIA&SAPMENA in terms of eCommerce Platforms, CRM, Retail, O+O New Trends, Social Platforms etc.
· Someone that is curious to learn new digital & Omni channel services.
· Someone who has worked digital transformation programs.
· Someone who is very interested and knowledgeable regarding digital innovation and not afraid to share ideas of how we can implement new idea which bring tangible business benefit.
· English is a must.
Key job accountabilities:
ü 5+ years of experience on project management, 2+ years of ecommerce/omnichannel digital projects management experience are required.
ü Be the responsible of delivery of new major evolutions on key e-commerce sites.
ü Build a product roadmap and present/align the plan with multiple markets & stakeholders.
ü Be able to communicate on a range of topics from business tasks to IT systems dependencies.
ü Be able to liaise and communicate to all stakeholders, this includes global team, divisions & brands, at regional level with zone business teams and local level to business & IT digital teams.
ü Manage finances and contracts for any vendors which are helping with the implementation of a project.
ü Manage the third party vendor on a daily basis to deliver the project within time and budget.
ü Manage the scope, risk/issue and quality of the projects.
ü Define and organize project steering activities, advice and review the overall plan and status of the project.
ü Ability to drive key activities and initiatives to completion that needs joint effort from technology teams, stakeholders and third-party teams.
ü Have outstanding communication and organizational capability; Proficient in project management and team construction. A quick learner and full of self-motivated, sense of responsibility.
Profile & Position Requirements:
· Project management experience with a deep understanding of project and process design, methodology and tools.
· Familiar with Agile mindset & tools.
· Working knowledge of application delivery, e.g. Sitecore, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Salsify, Open Text, retail solutions or other major digital applications. (Desirable)
· Strong business change skills.
· Ability to deal with conflicting requirements and scope change between markets.
· Ability to effectively work smart and coordinate multiple pieces of work at the same time.
· Teamwork in a multinational environment.
· Ability to track and report status to IT management and business partners.
· Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills in English