所在地: Hong Kong
国/地域: Hong Kong
Are you obsessed about digital marketing and search technology? Are you an effective storyteller, content creator, growth hacker and unconventional marketing specialist who puts consumer journey at heart? Do you want to work in a high impact role?
If your answers were yes, then our Digital Marketing Director, Luxe Asia Pacific would be great a fit for you next career move!
What you will do:
· Strategize and implement digital marketing tactics and initiatives for APAC Luxe division; communicate with stakeholders at global, APAC and country levels to drive digital transformation projects.
· Identify and work with brand teams to set digital strategy and priorities for APAC markets, and influence brands on APAC digital specific needs.
· Act as the bridge between global, brand and countries to ensure that APAC Luxe teams are
o Making all digital activities consistent with the brand’s purpose and placing consumer insights at the heart of our marketing & business model
o Developing appropriate content and features to support the brand’s ambition. Developing content calendar, online brand & product campaigns to raise brand awareness
o Understanding brands’ advocacy strategies and managing communities of consumers and/or influencers and implementing an effective social media strategy to support brands’ ambition
o Planning and optimizing media strategy and investments, ensuring efficiency with close tracking of results and actionable recommendations
o Designing strategies to drive online traffic to the brand websites and work with eCommerce teams to optimize conversion on sites
o Mastering digital marketing techniques including SEO, SEM, social media marketing, influencer marketing and email/mobile marketing
· Drive digital transformation through presentations, training and upskilling workshops with brands and countries
· Be the opinion leader on latest developments in digital marketing, including intelligence on other industries and key competitors’ digital trends and experimentation
Who we are looking for:
· Around 10 years of digital marketing experiences, preferable with both digital agency experiences and in-house brand experiences
· Strong communication and people skills to articulate ideas and drive changes at different levels of a matrix organization
· Entrepreneurial, creative and able to think out of the box
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to act as internal consultant for different brands and markets
· Organized and responsible on own work plan and deliverables
· Curiosity and ability to spot next digital trends and how it can be relevant for our business