Modernize the hair-styling industry by creating an innovative, efficient and digital ecosystem that will nourish the client and consumer experience.
Develop the brand image in line with the DNA and brand objectives through a B2B & B2C efficient, rich in content and innovative ecosystem.
RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL DIGITAL MARKETING ACTIVITES FOR THE BRAND
Defining the brand online strategy in line with the brand priorities and image. This includes online media, CRM, digital assets such as website and apps, social media and communication.
Setting digital priorities and managing the digital budget accordingly.
• Act as the business owner for brand digital assets and touchpoints (Plan and manage the brand online digital activity)
• Monitor, maintain and strenghten consistent online brand identity through relevant content and tools
• Creates a monthly editorial content calendar across digital channels
• Set up a brand influencer strategy B2B and B2C
o Define and enhance the digital presence on our social channels and via advocacy
o Social selling (help education & sales teams to become the new influencers by providing contents & tips + monitoring the impact)
o Define a relevant brand influencer list and manage relationship
• Keep up to date on social media trends and best practices educating internal and external stakeholders
• Develop media strategies to drive awareness, leads capturing, conversions and drive to salon
• Paid media communication planning, project management with the media agency, delivery and reporting
• Define and manage CRM campaigns B2B and B2C
• In charge of building the database through data collection strategy
• Develop digital KPI's and benchmarks
• Work cross-functionally with marketing, e-commerce manager and event manager to develop and distribute appropriate digital content
• You will be reporting directly to the brand manager
• At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing, digital media and/or e-commerce environmental
• Fluent in DU, EN and FR
• Experience across multiple digital channels, included but not limited to websites, digital media, social, mobile and more
• Ability to embrace brand values and to transform the brand values in a digital ecosystem
• Good understanding of digital marketing, its objectives, buying models & KPI’s
• Analytical skills : Ability to analyze data, summarizing stories and insights for media, websites and social engagement strategies
• Knowledge of Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Facebook Business Manager, YouTube Manager is a plus
• Strong communication skills and ability to challenge & upskill with a get it done mentality
L’Oréal would like her personnel to represent the diversity of the Belgian society. We welcome everyone regardless of origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability, etc.