Sustainability and Special Projects Description
Job Title: Sustainability and Special Projects
Job Grade: Director/AVP
Supervisor Title: President, Professional Products Division
Location: NYO, Hudson Yards
- Build long-term acquisition roadmap for division, identifying key areas of opportunities/high potential brands to fill white spaces
- Overall, core accountability is to be the right-hand to the Division President. This includes strategic discussions, leading day-to-day project management, and fostering high-touchpoint communication with the leadership team and the division as a whole.
- Lead the PPD Global Sustainability Initiative for the US
- Attend relevant monthly, quarterly, bi-annual business meetings (Business Reviews, ManCom, Town Halls, IMM, etc)
- Coordinate meeting agenda, materials (presentation decks or speeches), attendance and note taking for meetings
- Conduct ad hoc analysis and reporting per business need using data tools
- Provide learnings to management and peers on market changes, growth initiatives and the inner workings of the retailer partner
- Collaborate with internal communication partners to drive key messaging
- Consolidate key information to report to management/financial analysts on state of the business (net sales, retail sales, competitive intel, market trends, etc.): for monthly meetings, management memos, financial analysts commentary, etc.
- Competitive analysis and consumer research
- Building strategic vision: future category and channel expansion, branding, pricing
- Assisting on legal/regulatory research
Section 3: Job Requirements: (Typical years of experience, skills, certification and academic background to perform this job)
- Exercise sound judgement and Confidentiality
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to manage a high volume of activity, with adaptability to changing demands
- Knowledge of business and aspects of Salon Centric / distributor organization
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint (required) and SalesForce.com (preferred)
- Ability to be flexible and impact change
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.