Section 1: General Information
Position: Director, Sales Operations, Short Term Nets
Supervisor Title: AVP, Sales Operations
Job Category: Sales Operations
Location: NYC – 10 Hudson Yards
City: New York
Division: Luxury Products Division
Brand: Multiple Brands
Section 2: Job Summary
The Director of Short Term Nets serves as a primary conduit for the Luxe Short Term Nets LE (Latest Estimate) process which is communicated to LUSA Corporate Finance weekly. The individual’s main responsibility is to work closely with the Key Account Directors to compile and consolidate the Gross to Net Projection by month by quarter with accuracy based on a streamlined methodology provided by the AVP.
Section 3: Responsibilities
The Director will work closely with the Key Account Directors to monitor the Gross to Net based on orders, returns, and deductions received during the month and projected to be received during the quarter by working closely with the KAD’s, Business Analysis team, Sales Admin LEAP team, and Finance.
The individual must have the following:
- Demonstrated aptitude to leverage data to aid key stakeholders in analyzing performance to optimize business effectiveness (e.g. YoY Pipe analysis driven by new distribution and/or launches/promotional products)
- Highly detailed oriented with ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a fast-paced, cross-functional setting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; effectively interact at both a senior management and individual contributor level. The incumbent’s key stakeholders are the General Manager/President and the Head of Sales.
- The individual needs to have knowledge of our retail performance on a weekly basis to understand any risks and opportunities regarding replenishment orders from the retailers.
The individual will work closely with cross functional teams:
- Supply Chain team to understand if there are any risks to Product Availability Dates (PAD) with Launches which may cause a risk to the month OR if the PAD can be improved (pull forward) to be identified as a gap closer.
- Supply Chain team on Excess & Obsolete products to identify opportunities to go to secondary retailers to reduce our destruction costs.
- Finance team and the Key Account Directors to clearly understand our OCA (Other Customer Allowances), Returns, and DIF spend which will impact our Gross to Net on a monthly basis.
The Director will be responsible to leverage the KAD’s and HOS to identify clear and actionable gap closing opportunities (where necessary). In addition, the Director will manage the monthly reconciliation for Nets leveraging Sell thru analytics and will also be responsible for calculating and tracking Bonus achievement for KAD’s (sell in).
The Director is responsible for leading the weekly Nets LE (latest estimate) with the GM and the HOS to gain
alignment on the LE from the KADs using data and analytics to influence the outcome of the meeting.
Section 4: Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years in Analysis or like job field
- Strong understanding of Gross to Net P&L
- Strong and effective Communication Skills
- Strong Analytical, Project Management and Collaboration skills
- Strong Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint & Word. Other data base proficiency such as Power BI a positive
Section 5: Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Analytical ability to influence decision making with facts and reasoning skills
- Ability to analyze data at granular levels
- Excellent communication / presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple business priorities concurrently
- Ability to effectively work cross functionally
- Prior experience working within an SAP environment a plus
- Prior experience working within a Trade Promotion Management system a plus
- Being proactive
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for the business
- Positive attitude
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.