ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
Director, Content and Social
Job: Director, Content & Social
Position type: Permanent
Employment type: Full - Time
Location: New York - New York
Overview: This is your chance to lead social and content on the #1 Makeup Brand in the world. Responsible for the vision, strategy and creation of social-first and high performing content for the brand as well as the management of social channels with effective content, at a global level. Looking for an energetic, dynamic, creative and collaborative leader to guide a team of three direct reports and drive best-in-class, ahead of the trend social and content.
• High level thought leadership to create and drive the social vision and strategy in line with the brand equity that drives our and our consumers’ passion for beauty. Ensure it is executed on all global and local organic channels that drives engagement and talkability for the brand.
• Push the limit and break the mold of content that comes from the brand to be more surprising, more talkable, more culturally relevant and with higher engagement than ever before. Think differently, more creatively, bolder and bigger than before.
• Responsible for our global social channels including owned and earned content, conversation, calendars as well as community management and campaigns.
• Drive the conceptualization and creation of Brand content and ensure it resonates with the consumer (e.g. Social, Reanimations, Product, Video, worldwide meetings, Spokes, Educational content, Always On, reactive & trending content)
• Integrate social listening into everything we do for trends, insights, and new ideas as well as perform analysis of social channels to drive strategy and improvement of content.
• Manage the global brand content productions (from conception to completion), as well as activation of small to large agencies.
• Lead in-house launch support, social, and digital content production.
• Manage the agencies responsible for the creation of content as well as Creators/Influencers/KOLs and their corresponding agencies or management:
• Create and issue briefs
• Manage & review agency progress
• Ensure content meets the Brand DNA
• Manage agency contract & financials
• Ensure on time and on-brief deliverables
• Define & write guidelines for brand social and content local adaptation & implementation.
• Maintain strong relationships with counterparts around the world at a country and zone level to ensure best in class social content and high adoption of the global vision.
• Be flexible and adaptable, with speed, keeping abreast of and experimenting with latest innovations and trends in producing content and social. Actively participate and ensure expertise sharing; innovation & upskilling.
• Responsible for delivering:
• Strong social and content strategic vision
• Impactful, meaningful & creative content
• Consistent Brand communication
• Guidelines for content implementation and social platforms
• Consumer habits, language, & engagement methodologies
• Content Production
• Social platforms and best practices; ability to drive social media insights
• Ecommerce platforms and best practices
• Marketing campaign 360 content
• Agency management
Additional Benefits Information As Follows:
Salary Range: $139,700-$199,100 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
· Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
· Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
· Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
· Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
· Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
· Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
· Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.