Director, eCommerce Acceleration
Division: Luxury Products Division
Reports To: VP – Retail Sales and Business Strategies
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Luxe our mission is to provide our consumers the best products and brand experience by making it unique. Our portfolio is composed of 21 brands including major brands, highly aspirational and multi-expert, such as Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani and Youth to the People.
What You Will Do:
As the eCommerce Acceleration Director, you will be primarily responsible for providing digital thought leadership, with an omni focused lens. You will foster deep relationships with key digital stakeholders within retailer teams and account teams. Additionally, the incumbent will unlock omni-channel opportunities to drive retail sales; SOV and SOM for LUXE brands through data share, trend analysis, client insights, digital innovation, identify CRM and marketing upside opportunities.
- Develop an ecommerce acceleration strategy to gain ecommerce share at respective retailer and drive adoption across the division by:
- Publishing and socialize retailer “how to win” playbooks to scale acceleration strategy across the division
- Building framework and roadmap for brands to elevate strategy and identify new opportunities to drive their e-retail business further
- Developing performance measurement mechanisms to track progress (trend data/ROI etc.)
- Build deep commercial relationships within retailer and brand partners to influence omni roadmap, SOV, media capabilities and create opportunities (business and technical) for Luxe brands by:
- Partnering with cross function partners to facilitate brand access to retailer consumer data and insights to inform integrated strategic planning and execution (retailer/consumer/search insights, sample programs, media investments etc.)
- Leverage the power and scale of the Luxe Portfolio to influence retailer & create multi-brand opportunities to win
- Partner cross-functionally across divisional, brand and corporate teams to build a retailer community aligned on driving omni business goals with key focus on driving retailer.com
- Serve as a change agent and in-house E-commerce and drive retailer expertise to consult and support brands on implementing ecommerce business strategies
- Manage direct e-commerce calendar and budget performance (with indirect influence on national media)
- Serve as the E-commerce Business Drivers Expert at your retailer: Support Omnification process of brand account teams (Omni channel strategy workshop series)
- Divisional upskilling program
- Establish joint innovation priorities and initiatives with retailer
- Ambition to pursue new projects and drive new ideas to evolve responsibilities
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of experience
- Prior Digital and/or ecommerce experience a must
- Creative problem solver with the ability to prioritize initiatives and anticipate business needs
- Ability to build effective partnerships and interact successfully with diverse individuals at all levels
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex data into actionable insights and optimizations
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, innovatively, and creatively using sound business judgment and quantitative skills
- Proven ability to influence others
- Ability to effectively present to and persuade an individual or group of people
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities with attention to detail
- Self-motivated, results and solution oriented, strategic thinker
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and independently
What’s In It For You:
- Salary Range: $139,700 - $199,000
- (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.