所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
Job Title: Director, eCommerce Site Testing & Optimization
Function: Direct-to-Consumer Organization
FLSA status: Exempt
Division: L’Oreal Luxe
Supervisor Title: AVP, eCommerce Performance
Location: New York
The role of Director of eCommerce Site Testing & Optimization will be tasked with understanding and optimizing our consumer’s journey through our quick-growing eCommerce channel. Through the use of testing and other data-driven insights, this leader will help our brands create the “best-in-class” strategies that can be used on their websites. This individual serves as a key subject matter expert regarding website testing & optimization and direct-to-consumer performance, including providing brands with industry standards for layouts and site merchandising. The Site Optimization lead is an “outside the box” thinker that is constantly looking for new ways to improve our digital channels. They will create a rigorous testing process that will allow for fact-based insights and scalability across brands when necessary. We are looking for a consumer-focused, analytical content marketing professional who is a skilled communicator and has a proven track record of building and developing a team of diverse individuals.
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute on the following key deliverables.
Judgment and Decision Making:
This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, communication skills and data management skills as it will require a demonstrated ability to develop consumer knowledge and insight and to act on the data in collaboration with internal brand & external account partners. It requires constant interaction within a matrixed business structure (Marketing, Ecommerce, GM, CMO) to coordinate work and deliver objectives. Actively builds networks and becomes in-house expert on the account database to influence, convince, and introduce new ways of executing a variety of strategy. This position will require moderate supervision to maintain a proper corporate direction.
Essential Physical Requirements:
Must be able to work in an office environment
$500m+ growing direct to consumer eCommerce business.
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.