所在地: Saint Petersburg, FL
国/地域: United States
Job Title: Director - Accounts Payable P2P Operations
Division: Corporate Finance - Accounting
Location: St. Petersburg, FL – North America Business Service Center
Reports To: VP • FL Accounting Shared Services
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
What You Will Do:
The Director of Accounts Payable Operations is responsible for overseeing the operational tasks of the Accounts Payable North America Team to ensure services are delivered on target and meet Group standards.
- Responsible for managing the overall tasks of Accounts Payable North America Team to ensure services are delivered on target and meet Group standards.
- Develops, implements, and maintains systems, procedures, and policies, to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Responsible for achieving Group KPIs and drives activities and process improvements to reach 95% paid on time rate by utilizing available tools (Celonis, Power BI, etc.)
- Manages the action engine in Celonis to ensure invoices are prioritized and dispatched to the AP team.
- Responsible for monitoring and resolving AP Aging and invoice backlog (parked and blocked).
- Ensures P2P is structured to facilitate growth and is scalable in a cost-efficient manner.
- Accountable for analyzing specific areas in accounts payable, these include: CONCUR, SRM and GR/IR
- Manages vendor, affiliate and employee issues related to payments.
- Lead special projects as required.
- Responsible for ensuring that service performance meets business expectations based on Group standards and KPIs.
- Sets operating policies to manage operational activities (peaks, procedure changes, etc.)
- Identifies, promotes, and supports process optimization, standardization, and improvement to deliver cost-savings and efficiencies across the organization.
- Review existing processes, structures, and systems with a focus on simplifying, standardizing, and automating them.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or relative education
- 10-15 years of accounts payable experience, managing accounts payable processes and systems required
- 8-10 years of experience in a leadership role
- SAP experience is required
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite and Excel Skills required
- Must be willing and able to work extended hours during close
- Must possess strong problem solving and leadership skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.