Hudson Yards New York NY
Director, Advanced Analytics (MMM & MTA)
L’Oréal is looking for an analytical thinker knowledgeable in the online/offline digital ecosystem. The primary goal of this position is to be a strategic overlay providing recommendations on solutions/tactics relative to the brands goals and marketing strategy, leveraging Marketing Modeling Mix and MTA work. This person will report to the VP of Central Measurements and Advanced Analytics and will be a member of the Corporate Consumer and Market Intelligence Team and will lead a team of one project manager and one senior manager.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Manage Marketing Mix Modeling process to inform and optimize go to market planning and investment strategy for business units
- Lead all execution aspects of complex measurement programs, which may involve coordinating and managing beyond measurement (e.g., technology, ad ops, client IT, database etc.)
- Establish relationships with the brand media, the corporate digital teams and the agency planning, investment and analytics teams to ensure the usage of best practices in measurement across the consumer journey
- Partner with the agency analytics team on the development and implementation of a advanced analytics framework and identify KPIs to support business objectives.
- Work with other L’Oreal USA multifunctional team (Media, Content, etc.) to inform best practices for usage of Marketing Modeling Mix and advanced analytics learnings on the business.
- Stay current with industry developments and provide POV on emerging data sources, research, and measurement vendors.
- Evolve the use of statistics to further support recommendations, cross-pollinating from MMM, MTA, lift studies, etc.
- 7+ year of planning or research-related experience within the Marketing/Media/Advertising industry.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong knowledge of MarTech/Ad Tech platforms.
- Deep understanding of addressable marketing, traditional and programmatic media channels.
- Experience running brand/ sales lift studies, and applying learnings from MMM/ MTA to guide future campaigns
- Ability to leverage tools and infrastructure to address brand issues and their applications supporting innovative brand solutions
- Familiarity with digital marketing technologies/advertising & data integration.
- Strong experience with market research, statistical methods, Big Data, segmentation & modeling approaches, and marketing concepts.
- Manage critical escalations with clear execution plan and drive to get closure.
- The ability to set a data driven roadmap and manage a complex and strategic account at a senior level.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Ability to work in matrix environment and to serve as individual and team contributor, leading projects and initiatives.
- Tenacious, charismatic, high confidence and result-driven.
- Hands-on expertise using Brand and Sales Lift study vendors and their offerings (Nielsen Brand Effects, Millward Brown, Dynata, Survata, IRI, NCS, etc.)
You are the right person if you:
- Demonstrate grit and extreme ownership
- Exude positivity
- Aren’t afraid to share your ideas
- Meet problems head-on and view them as opportunities
- Are self-reliant and motivated
- Communicate fearlessly
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR