所在地: Piscataway, NJ
国/地域: United States
Job: Director/Assistant Vice President - Finance & Accounting
Department: Finance Operations
Location: Clark, NJ or other manufacturing sites
For more than a century, L'Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. A business rich in meaning, it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. Beauty is our language, a universal language. Joining L'Oréal means joining our mission of offering women and men worldwide the best innovation by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world. A company founded on Science, we continually explore new territories and invent products of the future, while drawing inspiration from beauty rituals the world over. Our formula: Diversity Plus Inclusion equals Innovation and Success. Drawing on the diversity of our multinational teams and the richness and the complementarity of our brand portfolio, Beauty remains our commitment. L’Oréal has made the universalization of beauty its project for the years to come, offering beauty for all. At the heart of our activities lies the ambition to lead by example with high ethical standards and the determination to be seen as a good corporate citizen with goals that are not only business oriented but socially responsible. As a leader, we must preserve the beauty of the planet and contribute to the well-being of our employees and of the communities in which we are present. We invite you to explore the opportunities to help us perform this important mission.
Ensures the quality of the plant’s reporting and management control system with a view to improving overall economic performance. Manages and directs all accounting and financial activities including budget, analysis, reports, cost control, accuracy, company assets, and integrity of financial and accounting documents, etc. in accordance with L’Oréal’s systems, practices, and procedures. Warns of any potential deviations or risks in terms of results. Identifies key areas of improvement, provides alternatives sources for cost savings to enhance the plant performance. Enforces the deadlines for end-of-month, trend, budget and three-year plan reporting.
* Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
* MBA and/ or advanced certification (CMA, CPA) preferred
* Seven (7) to ten (10) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Must be willing and able to relocate to another L’Oréal USA facility
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manages and directs the implementation and administration of L’Oréal practices and procedures for financial and accounting activities.
* Oversees the timely and accurate preparation of end-of-month, trend, budget, and three year plan reports.
* Effectively communicates and counsels management concerning the appropriate application and implementation of L’Oréal’s current financial systems/ strategies and potential changes.
* Effectively communicates and counsels management concerning the appropriate application and implementation of L’Oréal’s current financial systems/strategies and potential changes.
* Reviews financial and cost analysis, validates with Sr. Management the viable recommendations.
* Provides development opportunities to the finance and accounting team to optimize, both, the performance of the department and the plant.
* Implements procedures and systems that will ensure that all accounting documents comply with the level of accuracy and data integrity specified by L’Oréal procedures.
* Accountable for financial results to Sr. Management, internal and external auditors.
* Validates the industrial cost price (PRI) at budget time and during the year.
* Acts as a liaison with other departments.
* Champions cost reduction and continuous process improvement initiatives to maximize the plant’s performance.
* Performs other accounting duties required.