For more than a century, L’Oreal has devoted its energy, innovation and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. A business rich in meaning, it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. Beauty is our language, a universal language. Joining L’Oreal means joining our mission of offering women and men worldwide the best innovation by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world. A company founded on Science, we continually explore new territories and invent products of the future, while drawing inspiration from beauty rituals the world over. Our formula: Diversity Plus Inclusion equals Innovation and Success. Drawing on the diversity of our multinational teams and the richness and the complementary of our brand portfolio, Beauty remains our commitment. L’Oréal has made the universalization of beauty its project for the years to come, offering beauty for all. At the heart of our activities lies the ambition to lead by example with high ethical standards and the determination to be seen as a good corporate citizen with goals that are not only business oriented but socially responsible. As a leader, we must preserve the beauty of the planet and contribute to the well-being of our employees and of the communities in which we are present. We invite you to explore the opportunities to help us perform this important mission.
As the Director, Augmented Beauty Device QA & Documentation, you will direct the execution & performance of the Augmented Beauty Device QA activities, NPI oversight, and Documentation control. Drive Contract Manufacturer industrialization activities and Augmented Beauty PLM system. You'll provide clear guidance and training for the organization by implementing appropriate procedures, instructions, and forms. Coordinate objectives & strategies with other leaders so that high-level objectives are met and monitor the training and growth of your team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enforce robust Product Design, System Test, Quality Controls and Assurance both internally and at external suppliers
- Influence Design for Manufacturability and Quality
- Collaborate with peers, component suppliers and CM’s to resolve both production and field quality issues
- Ensure proper Design transfer and New Product Industrialization, with input on schedule, processes, test systems, line capacity and qualifications
- Develop and manage Quality Assurance and Documentation Control organization ensuring integrity in life cycle management of products.
- Establish and maintain clear, concise procedures, instructions, forms and objectives.
- Manage both the US and International Customer Care data, coordinating QA analysis and ensuring timely responses.
- Manage the Employee Training process, ensuring that employees trained to appropriate procedures in a timely and effective manner.
- Advise in development of business systems and processes beyond product quality management
- BA/BS undergraduate degree in life sciences, engineering or business Required. Advanced Degree desired
- 10+ years Electronic Devices Quality Assurance and Systems experience. Consumer electronics preferred.
- Progressive & proven record of leadership and managing Quality Assurance and Systems organization with global responsibility and establishing long term strategic growth initiatives
- Experience involving product quality and manufacturing process management in electronic device industries
- Experience in dealing with both domestic and overseas suppliers in new product/process development and quality management
- High level of personal/and professional integrity and trustworthiness with strong work ethic and the ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal communications and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and manage a high performance team focused on accountability and meeting and exceeding expectations
- Ability to lead, influence, create and work within cross-functional team environments
- Assertive, take-charge, proven manager with a strong results orientation, positive “can do” attitude and a sense of urgency to get things done
- Electronics Device industry experience is required
- ASQ certification as CQE desirable
- Advanced knowledge of 21 CFR 820, ISO13485 or equivalent and lead auditor certification, a plus
- Green/Black Belt certification desirable
- Interacts effectively – Demonstrates collaborative engagement, builds trust, strong communicator
- Leads with human sensitivity – shares know-how expertise, knowledge, procedures with team and stakeholders utilizing an effective coaching approach
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship – takes ownership of his/her mission and contribution and develops drives innovative solutions
- Displays sensitivity to our “métier” – drives his/her contribution to achieve customer satisfaction
- Manages complexity – meets deadlines without giving up on quality and has a proven track record of navigating complex organizational dynamics
- Achieves results with integrity – prides themselves on producing ethically sound work
Check out our latest in Beauty Tech launched at this year's CES http://spr.ly/6045HXKoW
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.