DIRECTOR, BRAND FINANCE
This position is responsible for budget, trend, three-year plan and actual reporting of brand profit and loss results. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, creating/updating budget and trend documentation for presentation to senior management, developing P&L scenarios for new/ discontinued/ promotional products, serving as the primary contact for brand marketing personnel and all division support groups concerning brand financial activity, and ensuring compliance of financial procedures as they relate to brand information/ activity.
- Direct the coordination and administration of assigned area’s annual business plan/ budget/trend and three-year Plan. Responsible for associated presentations to senior management.
- Responsible for the preparation, analysis and transmission of a variety of divisional finance reports in accordance with corporate requirements, i.e. budgets, balance sheets, budget spreads, P&L statements
- Manage cost control and conduct budget meetings with departmental managers.
- Primary support person for all finance related issues for operating departments.
- Inform senior management and finance team about financial conditions within their assigned area as necessary.
- Coordinate approval/ communication of reallocation of brand funds.
- Liaison with accounting for recording/ classification of brand activity.
- 8+ years of experience in finance or accounting required including supervisory/ management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- MBA/CPA preferred.
- Expert (Advanced) level experience with Excel and Word.
- Financial reporting experience a must
- Strong knowledge and use of SAP, TM1 or similar ERP systems a must
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, business acumen, leadership skills, oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Able to develop and deliver presentations in a concise and effective manner
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative work environment.
- Must have the ability to interact with all levels of management.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.