Director, CRM - Consumer Products Division
This highly visible role will collaborate with the team in developing and executing a best in class integrated customer strategy across all multi-channels including digital properties for the brand. The Director of CRM will be responsible for the execution and continuous refinement of the CRM and Loyalty strategy and execution. The candidate will work closely with multiple business stakeholders, agencies and division/corporate teams to manage briefing, execution and post-campaign analysis, while meeting all milestones and ensure business goals are met. The Director of CRM will work on ‘Single View of Customer’ learnings and to provide insights based on factors such as customer value or customer segments. This will include collaboration on the development of standardized templates and monthly report summaries to be distributed throughout marketing and senior management teams as well as Corporate. This role will also include management of the loyalty program, to help drive membership and cross-category purchase, with a focus on engagement and redemption.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of professional excellence particularly in the fields of CRM/Multi-channel marketing (including web, mobile, email, loyalty) having managed best in class digital initiatives and led both inbound and outbound CRM in high-growth market-leading companies.
Specific responsibilities within each area include:
- Responsible for the daily management and execution of the CRM/Multi-channel plan to increase consumer LTV, build lasting consumer relationships, drive sales and create consistency in customer contacts
- Develop ongoing strategies and an annual calendar to continually test, learn and leverage in order to maximize consumer LTV scores within the brand databases (segmentation/modeling and the development of a communication strategy around acquisition, lift, shift, and retention)
- Responsible for the day to day management and ongoing business rules definition/refinement/creation for the personalization and product recommendation system, leveraging explicit and implicit customer data.
- Own the overall health of the database including refreshes, scrubs/cleansing
- Manage the day to day relationship with the business partners including the execution and testing of all emails, SMS and other multi-channel communications
- Articulate clear business justification, prioritization, and dependencies around the CRM/Multi-channel strategy
- Develop and execute plans on the Loyalty program to retain key customer segments through specific conversion targets, cross selling, and promotional activity
- Work with email and database provider to take advantage of available technology to automate manual processes and improve communications relevancy by developing behavioral and remarketing campaigns
- Understand industry standards and develop key performance indicators for all CRM initiatives
- Lead special projects related to gaining a deeper understanding of the database. Make recommendation based on results and implement programs
- Partner with Platform, Media and Brand Communication leads within ICC, Marketing, IT, and CMO partners to evolve brand CRM vision and ensure alignment of all key business objectives.
- Must have proven track record in driving CRM strategies, opt-ins, database growth, digital engagement, ecommerce sales, and analytics across channels
- Strong presentation skills and a particular aptitude for synthesizing complex material so that it is clear, meaningful and actionable to a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent teamwork skills
- A facilitator and collaborator; able to work in fast-paced, demanding environment
- Advanced analytical skills and in-depth database segmentation experience
- Ability to work closely with a diverse group of individuals of various functional disciplines
- Big-picture thinker and experience in a dynamic, high-growth environment
- Must possess excellent creative, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business Management. MBA preferred, not required.
- 8+ years relevant industry experience with 5+ years’ experience specifically in CRM and loyalty, required.
- Experience managing a loyalty program preferred
- Experience with programmatic media is a plus
- Strong and proven interactive track record/performance.
- Background/interest in cosmetics/beauty/hair/skin care preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR