Director, Content and Social
Job: Director, Content & Social
Position type: Permanent
Employment type: Full - Time
Location: New York - New York
Overview: Responsible for the strategic vision of brand social channels as well as the lead for content creation of the brand, which includes management & creation of digital, social and ecommerce content at the global level. Lead brand visual territory across all digital platforms.
- Create and drive the social vision in line with the brand equity. Ensure it is executed on all global and local organic channels. Analysis of social channels to drive strategy.
- Drive the conceptualizing and creation of Brand content and ensure it resonates with the consumer (e.g. Social, Ecommerce, Reanimations, Product Laydowns, Video Content, WWM Content, Fashion Week, Educational content, Always On)
- Manage the global brand content productions (from conception to completion), & activation of agencies.
- Lead in-house launch support, social, and e-commerce content production.
- Manage the agencies responsible for the creation of reanimations:
- Create and issue briefs for agencies
- Manage & review agency progress
- Ensure content meets the Brand DNA
- Manage agency contract & financials
- Define & write guidelines for brand social and content local adaptation & implementation.
- Keep abreast of and experiment with latest innovations in producing content and social.
- Actively participate and ensure expertise sharing; innovation & upskilling.
- Responsible for delivering:
- Strong social and content strategic vision
- Impactful, meaningful & creative content
- Consistent Brand communication
- Guidelines for content implementation and social platforms
- 7+ years of related business experience
- Experience in Social, Content, Communications, or Marketing is highly desired (includes digital experience)
- In depth knowledge of:
- Consumer habits, language, & engagement methodologies
- Content Production
- Social platforms and best practices; ability to drive social media insights
- Ecommerce platforms and best practices
- Marketing campaign 360 content
- Agency management
- Mac Proficiency
- Passion for makeup, social and creation
- Collaborative leadership skills
- Project Management Skills
- Quantitative data analysis skills
- Prioritization & Organization Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills (written and oral)
- Demonstrated L’Oréal Competencies: Leadership, Entrepreneurial Management, Achiever, and Innovator
- Strong appreciation for our business / sensitivity to métier
- Must be professional and energetic with a positive attitude
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.