LUXE Division; Designer Fragrances
Designer Fragrances, Site Experience Lead
Hudson Yards Office, New York NY
The role of Site Experience Lead will be tasked with developing the brand’s digital product road map and optimizing the brand’s user experience strategy across our quick-growing eCommerce channel. This individual will be the owner of the on-site consumer journey, tasked with providing a “best in class” experience for our customers. We are looking for this role to create the optimized plan to seamlessly guide the customer down the consumer journey funnel from acquisition to final conversion/sales, removing any friction or blockers they may encounter along the way.
The ideal candidate will have experience in project management, product management and optimizing digital user experiences (site UX/UI) through graphic design and content management. This role must partner cross-functionally with the brand’s direct-to-consumer leadership, the marketing teams, the Luxe Accelerator organization, and the product management teams in order to effectively ensure that the brand’s vision is embodied within our site. This individual serves as a key subject matter expert regarding all website KPI’s, as well as industry benchmark and customer expectations. This leader will play a large role in ensuring the we are winning in the e-marketplace!
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute on the following key deliverables & responsibilities:
- Accountable for understanding and recommending best-in-class site functionality based on competitive analysis and iterative testing of site experiences directly benefitting and improving a consumers’ online experience with the brand
- Owner of all the inputs and aspects of the User Experience strategy. This individual should be an outside the box, data focused forward thinker, constantly looking for new ways to support and improve the consumer’s journey.
- Oversee brand’s asset management process and the development of product detail pages for the brand’s .COM business.
- Develop an optimal digital product roadmap, based on data-driven insights and consumer feedback, to ensure a smooth experience for our consumers to help answer, educate, and inspire.
- Drive UX/UI excellence to increase conversion, synthesizing key learnings and insights from consumer site behavior to inform a feedback loop with Marketing, Education and DMI, and create an environment of learning and information generosity with sister L’Oreal USA brands
- Use the diagnostic tools at disposal to foresee or fix any site-wide issues that may impact the user experience.
- Collaborate with the Developer Team to ensure all technical needs that the brand has identified are implemented within the .COM ecosystem.
- Manage the brand’s 3P Vendor relationships.
- Partner with the L’Oreal LUXE Accelerator teams to implement user & A/B testing to help constantly evolve and optimize the .COM user experience to reflect eCommerce trends. These tests will drive fact-based insights and help create optimal strategies for our brand.
- Leverage data-driven insights into actionable items that can improve our eCommerce strategy
- Incorporate SEO enhancements (based off observed trends and data-driven insights) within our site’s framework to help drive and convert site traffic into sales.
- Responsible for brand’s website platform management, partnering with the L’Oreal USA product team to ensure site is maintained and ensure that best practices observed for other brands within the L’Oreal portfolio are implemented.
- Analyze KPIs/customer journeys to monitor and maximize effectiveness/ROI of both existing capabilities and new initiatives
- College Degree
- 7+ years experience in a product management and ecommerce role, tech background plus
- Experience innovating on user experience, platform usability and services offered a plus (ex. Tech company, fitness apps)
- Creative problem solver with the ability to prioritize initiatives and anticipate business needs
- Strong product management skills; ability to solve problems and overcome obstacles to build product and deliver results in incremental and iterative way.
- Technical experience working with content management, including graphic design, photoshop is a plus
- Experience with product management to help optimize the user site experience, ensuring that they are receiving what they need in their consumer journey
- Ability to build effective partnerships and interact successfully with diverse individuals at all levels
- Strong leadership and entrepreneurship skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex data into actionable insights and optimizations
- Passion for user-centric design; commitment to research, competitive analysis, user/stakeholder reviews, analytics and un-biased recommendations in a highly collaborative environment.
- Prior experience with Google Analytics and SFCC platform preferred
- Experience in onsite testing and conversion rate optimization, from proposing hypotheses to building out tests, to analyzing and communicating out results.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, innovatively, and creatively using sound business judgment and quantitative skills
- Proven ability to influence others
- Ability to effectively present to and persuade an individual or group or people.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities with attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, results and solution oriented, strategic thinker
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
Judgment and Decision Making:
This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, communication skills and data management skills as it will require a demonstrated ability to develop consumer knowledge and insight and to act on the data in collaboration with internal brand & external account partners. It requires constant interaction within a matrixed business structure (Marketing, Ecommerce, GM, CMO) to coordinate work and deliver objectives. Actively builds networks and becomes in-house expert on the account database to influence, convince, and introduce new ways of improving site UX.
- Accountable for the planning and strategy associated with a business segment creating revenue of over $22m/Yr across a portfolio of Designer Brands Fragrances.
- Manage the 3P vendor relationships
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR