L’Oreal Luxe FP&A
Job Title: Director - Finance, Luxe DMI HQ
Division: L’Oreal Luxe DMI
Location: Remote Work, Travel as needed
Help us fuel the Most Beautiful Brands in the World. Join the US Luxe DMI Finance team to help create best practices and alignment across our US owned Luxury brands.
If you are strategic, collaborative, detailed oriented, and enjoy a fast-paced environment, a career in L’Oreal Finance is for you! Our careers offer opportunity for movement across functions, divisions, as well as potential for both domestic and international relocation.
The Director, Finance – Luxe DMI HQ will split their time between the consolidation of our four US based Luxe brand DMIs (Kiehl’s, Ralph Lauren, Urban Decay and IT Cosmetics) and the implementation of Audit Actions plans, thus contributing to healthy business development. This role reports to the VP, Finance for the US LUXE DMIs.
- Support VP in consolidation of product margin with a focus on global affiliates
- Assist VP and Brand Controllers in implementing consistent best practices within each DMI
- Raise managers’ awareness to Internal control fundamental principles
- Assist managers in formalizing procedures
- Assess right application of procedures and quality of controls
- Assist VP in monthly Product Margin analysis for Global Team for YTD, YTG and proposed updates to official Budget/Trend
- Liaise with global zone controllers on Inventory KPI reporting to ensure accuracy of submissions
- Coordinate with brand controllers on risks and opportunities for Budgets and Trends
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of monthly submissions from the 4 DMIs
- Manage HQ P&L including global and US allocations
- Make sure, thanks to awareness-raising actions and trainings, that managers master fundamental principles of Internal Control in their domains
- Help managers to formalize local procedures respecting legislation and Group’s standards and embedding Internal Control’s good practices
- Check, in cases of non-compliance, that action plans are defined and follow implementation
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting or a related field.
- Experience of audit (internal or external) or equivalent, 2-4 years preferred
- Experience(s) in Finance/Controlling in Business Unit, Entity or Factory
- Project management experience
- Strong systems knowledge
- Experience of Audit approach
- Must have the ability to interact with all levels of management with a strong level of influence
- Luxury Industry experience is a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR