This position is responsible for helping in the development of the new product panier and pillar product renovations as well as driving category growth worldwide.
• Assist in the creation of an integrated, engaging and consistent consumer brand experience
• Execute the communication strategy for the skincare portfolio worldwide (imagery, digital, point of sale) consistent with the brand’s sense of purpose
• Communicate clear messages to present to top management and accompany the teams in the preparation of meetings
• Partner with the VP, Global Marketing in the development/product budget (global forecast, value analysis, brand profitability, development costs, etc.)
• Continue to grow existing product collections; help to identify key marketing opportunities to creatively drive brand awareness with maximum impact
• Work closely with Product Development to drive product, benefits, vision and overall message as defined by Senior Management
• Review and facilitate 2D and 3D artwork inclusive of packaging, merchandising and promotional elements prior to presentation to Senior Management in partnership with VP, Global Marketing
• Promote the company in a positive light and bring the spirit of partnership to all interactions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.