Job: Director – Human Resources (People Analytics & Organization Development)
Department: Human Resources
Location: Hudson Yards, NYC
Reports to: VP, Head of People Analytics & Organizational Transformation
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. A business rich in meaning, it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. Beauty is our language, a universal language. Joining L’Oréal means joining our mission of offering women and men worldwide the best innovation by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world. A company founded on Science, we continually explore new territories and invent products of the future, while drawing inspiration from beauty rituals the world over. Our formula: Diversity Plus Inclusion equals Innovation and Success. Drawing on the diversity of our multinational teams and the richness and the complementarity of our brand portfolio, Beauty remains our commitment. L’Oréal has made the universalization of beauty its project for the years to come, offering beauty for all. At the heart of our activities lies the ambition to lead by example with high ethical standards and the determination to be seen as a good corporate citizen with goals that are not only business oriented but socially responsible. As a leader, we must preserve the beauty of the planet and contribute to the well-being of our employees and of the communities in which we are present. We invite you to explore the opportunities to help us perform this important mission.
Help define the new era of HR. The mission of the team is to unlock the power of data and analytics to reveal people insights that can improve business results. This role will be instrumental in transforming HR into a data driven function & improving the management of our most important asset, people. Shepherd the transition from delivering data & reporting to delivering analysis & insights, while fostering a data community that is embedded at the division & functional level to bring about this change.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Key duties will include
- creation & maintenance of people analytics dashboards for key value plans
- create & deploy data newsletter for HRLT
- co-creation of quarterly data update for strat comm/leadership committee
- coordinate data community with divisional/functional data leads
- coordinate action planning with div/functional data leads on key focus areas (turnover, gender balance, d&i measures, key positions)
- deliver analyses on hr coes (to coe leads) - learning, d&i, talent, TA- including, but not limited to, Pulse insights
- centralize prep data for critical reviews (talent, salex, etc.)
- develop measurement approach (and deliver measurement) for hr initiatives (e.g. mentoring, squads, think tanks, etc.)
- govern measurement put it place to measure restructures
- develop approach/governance to pushing data to business leaders (in partnership with div/func data leads)
- Additional duties may include drafting communications, preparing meeting presentations, working with tech vendors & HRIS, etc.
- Candidates must have received a Bachelor’s degree
- Possess a 3.0 GPA or higher
- 8-10 years of experience in HR or Data Analytics preferred
- Have excellent organizational skills, keen eye for attention to detail and proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills along with the ability to form strong cross-functional relationships
- Have demonstrated use of analytical skills – both using tools (ex. Excel, Business Objects, etc.) and problem solving/critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail while juggling multiple priorities
- Possess cross cultural awareness and high emotional intelligence
- Be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic and sense of confidentiality
- Have a “customer service” orientation with ability to escalate issues when appropriate
- Flexibility to work/commute in both New York and New Jersey
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite of products including Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, -PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook for email, calendar, contacts, scheduling and task management required
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), presentation and networking skills.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced environment with composure, as well as independently.
This summary describes the general nature of work to be performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of an incumbent in this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.