ジョブファンクション: インフォメーション システム（IS)
所在地: Berkeley Heights, NJ
国/地域: United States
L'Oreal USA, Director of IT Collaboration Services
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Travel: as necessary between New Jersey corporate locations; into L'Oreal USA headquarters at Hudson Yards (NYC); to domestic L'Oreal offices around the US and potentially international.
L’Oréal has transitioned its collaboration platform to Office 365 for a majority of its core services (mail, chat, productivity, web conference …). The core technical foundations are in place. Microsoft Teams is the Hub of collaboration for L’Oréal and becoming the Application Hub for Task workers (Beauty Advisors, End of Line Workers …). The technical landscape is simplified, the complexity of the role now resides in the these areas:
- Design of the configuration of the platform for the different Businesses in L’Oréal, with no compromise on Cyber Security.
- Definition of the Governance and Operating model for each service.
@Scale, @Speed, @Agile.
- Accountable for all aspects of the service line, architect design, budget, planning, and global deploy
- Project management for the line of services
- Pro-actively manage relationship with internal stakeholders of this Enterprise Services Domain and identify their requirements (IT – Security, Enterprise Architecture, Applications, IT Hubs …- and non IT -HR, Internal Communication, Facilities, Retail, Manufacturing …-.
- Manage portfolio of technologies life cycle.
- Define the operational plan for Collaboration Services related to the global IT strategy, taking into account financial, and human resources aspects.
- Understand, challenge and clarify internal stakeholders requirements and manage the right balance between those requirements and IT constraints and capabilities.
- Manage operational activities and projects considering quality of deliverable, costs and respect of planning.
- Guaranty operational efficiency of Domain services and SLA.
- Guaranty security of Domain services in regards to the group security policy.
- Manage relationship with technology providers, follow technologies trends and identify potential value for the business.
- Develop expertise and know how to support the evolution of the service
Experience and expected qualities:
To fill this position, we are looking for a strong team player with excellent communication / interpersonal skills. You should be able to demonstrate the ability to achieve results, negotiate effectively, and communicate confidently with a wide range of people at all levels of business.
- Strong experience in management of Workplace environments focus on end user
- Strong Program & change management experience
- Team management experience, if possible across multiple countries.
- Strong experience in service delivery management in outsourced/offshoring context
- 7+ years of experience
- Strong business & customer service mindset
- Strong technical knowledge and market vision of collaboration tools
- Good financial skills (budget management, Business case)
- Strong capacities to analyze, simplify and define realistic action plan even on complex subjects
- Strong adaptation capacities in complex and changing contexts
- Good communicator, with ability to articulate both in IT and business terms
- Good Leadership & assertiveness
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Innovative mindset
Technical scope of Collaboration Services
The collaboration service line manager act as a Subject Matter Expert on following services
- Collaboration and Application Hub: Microsoft Teams
- Files and content: OneDrive for Business, Accellion, Shared file servers, Box, SharePoint library
- Web conference: Teams meeting, Teams Live Event, Teams meeting room
- Task management: planner, project, Tasks …
- Enterprise Search
- Collaboration analytics: Workplace Analytics
- Video portal: Microsoft Stream
- Enterprise Social Network: Yammer, Workplace by Facebook, Unily
- Productivity Automation / Citizen developer: Power Automate
- Workspaces services
- Platform for L’Oreal Intranet globally (US = Unily + O365)
They should also have a good general understanding of the other Enterprise services technologies/services
- Individual productivity: mail (Exchange), Secured Email Gateway (Proofpoint), Office 365 pro+, Data protection (O365 DLP, Varonis)
- Identity and access management: Access Management (Azure Active Directory, AD), Privileged Access Management (CyberArk), Identity Governance and Administration
- Device management: SCCM, Intune, Airwatch, Jamf
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.