Job Title Director, Content Operations
Function: Information Technology – Digital IT – eCommerce, Americas
Location: New York, NY
Reports to: Vice President – Digital IT – eCommerce, Americas
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal, our IT teams design and build solutions to ensure high performance for all our business sectors by imagining new ways of doing things, from designing websites to building algorithms and predicting new trends. They can be found leading teams towards a more connected and digitalized future in IT retail, e-commerce, CRM, data, AI, cybersecurity, Cloud and E-Marketing. You never stop learning at L'Oréal IT because things change at the speed of light! Come join our dynamic team!
L’Oreal is a Beauty Tech leader; our portfolio brands continue to stay in top 10 list of L2 Digital IQ index. We believe in delighting our consumers with cutting edge online experiences across multiple channels and consumer touchpoints. In eCommerce, we believe in creating technology to serve our consumers with immersive products and experiences. We strive to achieve excellence in this ever-growing technology landscape in the online world.
What You Will Do:
Define L’Oreal Americas strategy for the content lifecycle from briefing to syndication.
Management and supervision of Content Operations related projects, including pilots, roll-outs, and enhancements to support the streamlined and holistic Content creation and distribution process for all L’Oreal Americas Divisions and Brands
- Supervision and guidance to the project managers in the Content Operations area of Digital IT, such as CMP, PIM and DAM
- Collaborate with creative and content teams as well as Brand Asset Managers to ensure their requirements are accounted for and prioritized accordingly and continuously for evolution
- Document the process changes for standard operating procedures on content production
- Manage vendors, tools and services supporting Content Operations
- Partner with Integration Architect to ensure all systems in the workflow are fully integrated and the process is seamless to the end user
- Work with the US and Global CDMO teams to align on the overall strategy and execution of content production lifecycle and help create business wins with consolidation and cost optimization
- Create a product frame to support the business vision to continually support evolution in the content lifecycle landscape
- Work closely with agencies and external partners to study new and innovative solutions tailored for content production landscape
- Establish performance benchmarks and ensure the System is continuously validated to meet performance requirements
- Perform periodic vendor assessments and work closely with sourcing to create new or renew existing contracts
- Assist business stakeholders with TCO and TCB metrics for IT initiatives
- Manage IT budget for content operations and content production activities and initiatives
- Oversee RUN aspects of PIM and DAM systems with the Managed Service Provider (MSP)
- Provide ongoing support for global and zone IT compliance for program and project metrics, with following ITRB and CPP guidelines
- Facilitate and run calls with local, zone and global audiences to share / communicate program details
What We Are Looking For:
- Knowledge of the eCommerce product lifecycle and content workflows
- 5+ years of experience with PIM and DAM systems
- Experience with CMP (Content Marketing Platform) such as Global Edit, Wrike and DAM (Digital Asset Management) systems such as OpenText is a plus
- Strong knowledge of digital content formats and standards; understanding of Marketing Content types and user flows
- Understanding of content tagging taxonomy best practices
- Proficiency in working with integration solutions to syndicate and share assets between digital platforms
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of workflow management needed to lead the development and implementation of workflow system for the entire organization
- Ability to understand the setup of connections with various Applications, including internal DAM and PIM systems
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to establish relationships with Business partners and communicate Tech in Business-friendly fashion
- Understanding of Platform infrastructure requirements and set up as well as configurations; ability to configure work and approval flows that enhance and standardize the processes for the entire Organization
- Understanding of IT Security requirements; ensure System meets IT Security requirements
- People management experience preferred
What’s In It For You:
- Salary Range: $139,700-$199,100 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.