L'Oreal Americas - Information Technology
Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
Infrastructure, Enterprise Services
Technical Architect, Identity & Access Management
In this role as the technical architect for Identity & Access Management (IAM) you will be leading these managed services across the Zone.
- L’Oréal has a total of 18,000 end-users and 400 applications in the Americas Zone (65,000 end users and 1,200 applications globally, including EMEA, APAC and Americas).
- The L’Oréal Americas Infrastructure Team provide infrastructure services to all the Americas Zone in a context of a cloud first strategy.
- Infrastructure relies on three pillars (Enterprise, Network and Platform).
- Enterprise Services covers Individual Productivity, Collaboration, Device Management, and Identity and Access Management.
- Design, Build and Deploy Identity and Access Management services for L’Oréal Americas Zone.
- Access Management: Support application team to implement SSO/conditional access with Azure AD. AD modernization for AMER (AD2019 upgrade, Domain controller optimization, weak protocols)
- Identity Governance and Administration: lead the Global PASS Program for AMER
- Step1: Basic Identity management
- Step 2: Advanced Identity Management and Application Access Certification
- Privileged Access Management: lead the CyberArk deployment for AMER
- Zero Trust
- Data Loss Prevention strategy
- Access management: AD, ADLDS, Azure AD, PKI, ADFS
- Privileged Access management: CyberArk
- Identity Governance and Administration: to be defined
- Application publication
- Mobile Device Management: Intune, JAMF/Enterprise Connect
- Public IaaS: AWS, Azure
- L’Oréal Group Enterprise Services and Zone infrastructure team
- Group and Zone Security teams
- Americas B2B applications and Digital teams
- Americas Enterprise Architecture team
- Americas HR team
- Business case creation
- Project plans
- Technical frameworks
- Local Administration and Helpdesk guides including troubleshooting, installation guides, training guides, etc.
- User guides and communications
- Service agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Deep understanding of technology platforms and system complexities.
- Ability to interact effectively with internal business teams, at different levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, process orientation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to successfully function in a fast-paced and agile product model environment
- Effective inter-personal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work with global partners and teams to meet project needs/deadlines
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.