所在地: New Jersey - Berkeley Heights
L’Oreal USA Strategic Sourcing Director of Retail Sustainability
Are you a person who enjoys the unknown, who is self-motivated and is seeking to discover how things operate from a local to global perspective, why things cost as they do and have an inner determination to reduce costs and deliver savings? Do you ever find yourself resolving issues and problems on a regular basis? Do you seek the freedom to innovate and grow, be challenged and work in an environment which supports learning new competencies for the business? Then this is the position for you…
Basic Purpose of Position:
As the Strategic Sourcing Director of Retail Sustainability you will be responsible for coordinating with all teams within L’Oreal USA. You will report directly into the VP of Retail & Promotional Purchasing. You will be accountable for improving sustainability initiatives, reduction of excess and obsolete inventory within the Retail Area through large cross functional/ cross division projects. You will engage into strategic sourcing, supplier management, continuous cost/ performance improvement, and innovation while engaging in major savings projects for our organization.
· Manage Retail Sustainability project:
o Outline methods to reduce inventory waste/excess though solid purchasing strategies
o Present to Sr. Management
o Analyzing Business Data
o Develop methods of improving and maintaining key performance metrics to reduce cost to business
o Develop Strategic plan for reduction (cost, material, size, transport)
o Gain stakeholder support
o Outline process gaps and methods for performance enhancement
o Provide Sr. Management a path to advance E&O reduction
o Ensure the successful implementation of sustainable strategies within Retail Domain
· Support Strategic Sourcing within Retail
o Collaborate with global sourcing partners to attain financial and global goals.
o Partner with regional procurement managers on major brand specific projects.
o Analyzes business by tracking opportunities to improve value
o Identify industry trends, provide market analysis and supplier strategy
o Participate in formal source selection with divisional teams; conduct formal cost/price analysis, fact-finding and formal negotiations.
Your experience / education:
· Undergraduate degree in related technical discipline; Master degree or other advanced degree preferred.
o Print, Packaging, Supply Chain, Purchasing
· 10+ years’ experience and knowledge of:
o Promotional Packaging, Display, Merchandising, Shop fitting or Print
o Understand the technical industry terms and materials, ability to identify alternative materials and process within industry
· Knowledge of technical discipline
o Promotional Packaging (secondary)
o Design Engineering
o Retail Environment
o Supply Chain
o Quality Management
· Ability to present to CEO and Sr. Management
· Passion for developing processes and methods
· Outstanding functional and technical communication skills
· Strong program and project management skills
· Comfortable analyzing data
o Data quality assessment methodology and data modeling skills
o Knowledge of integration concepts as they relate to sourcing data from different sources.
· Self-motivated, results-oriented, strategic thinker
· Strong time management and prioritization skills
· Strong computer skills necessary (All Microsoft Office programs) with heavy focus on Power point
· Communication skills/ Ability to develop Senior stakeholder relations/Ability to present to Sr. Management
· Strong leadership and ability to influence decision
· Strong project management, negotiation and analytical skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
· Strong skill level/experience with Excel and Power point a must