L'Oréal USA - Kiehl’s since 1851
Hudson Street, New York NY
Director, CRM & Loyalty
The position is responsible for developing customer-centric programs to build profitable, long-term customer relationships that drive customer retention and incremental sales to the brand. The CRM Director will help create overall CRM & loyalty strategy acquisition, and is responsible for managing program performance, optimizing current programs as well as conceptualizing and implementing new ones. This position is also responsible for consumer data insights and creating actionable and strategic plans that drive business results. Reporting to the AVP of CRM & Loyalty, this person will be the in-house expert on customer data, data architecture and new ways of executing CRM & Loyalty.
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- On-going CRM & Loyalty campaign development, testing, management and optimization of omni channel marketing strategies to drive customer retention and loyalty.
- Manage Loyalty program development and drive enhancements.
- Drive name capture and acquisition for the brand in collaboration with cross-functional partners to grow the database with qualified leads.
- Work with AVP on Customer Journey Mapping activation and Persona targeting.
- Responsible for customer analytics and behavioral reporting in cooperation with 3rd party vendor as well as in house analyst. Analyze customer data to make marketing decisions. Track, evaluate, and disseminate CRM & Loyalty program learnings/performance; apply learnings to advance and optimize programs.
- Be the on-site expert in data architecture and flow
- Work cross-functionally to prioritize key analytical projects. Work closely to ensure customer data meets the quality and standards that allows for execution of successful, effective and efficient omni channel marketing campaigns, including data cleansing, feed management and troubleshooting as well as channel governance.
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for Kiehl’s, its products, and customer relevance and response rates.
- Manage segmentation strategy and list pulls for campaign activation.
- Optimize and increase capture rate both in store and digitally/online through CRM & Loyalty initiatives and data capture strategies, including at point of sale, white label, and development of tablet programs
- Responsible for developing and guiding strategy for engaging customers to drive incremental sales at Kiehl’s stores.
- Actively seek out new ways to engage Kiehl’s customers and/or prospects in stores and retailer.com environments.
Job requirements include the following:
- 5-10 years CRM and/or direct marketing experience
- College Degree
- Strong computer skills necessary (All Microsoft Office programs)
- Proven experience driving large-scale customer acquisition programs through direct response, loyalty and branded experiences.
- Proven record of partnering cross functionally to create personalized customer experiences
- Expert knowledge and skill with translating data into insights, particularly as it relates to CRM and consumer/behavioral analytics
- Must be analytical but also creative
- Demonstrated strength in communication and influencing skills; not only written and verbal, but also in the engagement of internal and external business partners
- Open to new ideas and actively builds networks to achieve goals
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, strategic thinker. Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Retail experience preferred but not necessary; beauty experience not mandatory
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.