ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
Job Title: Director – Marketing, (PPD US DMIs)
Function: Marketing (DMI)
Supervisor Title: Pod Lead
Location: Terminal Stores - 606 W 28th Street New York, NY 10001
Job Summary & Responsibilities
The Director of Global Marketing is responsible for the long-term development of their products/category on a worldwide basis. The role covers the following : understanding the consumer and stylist needs in alignment with the brand strategy and DNA; ideate product concepts and packaging in close partnership with cross- functional teams, develop global launches along with being part of the development of the brand strategy and long-term vision. This role will be responsible for creating new product ideas, new claims& campaigns to sustain pillar business, extending the briefs of new projects to the labs, dev and creative teams & agencies, interacting with countries, and following through all the steps of product development as well as assets creation to support the launch.
Additionally, this role:
· Identifies consumer, salon, and technological trends globally
· Conducts competitive analysis
· Encompasses a Metier sensitivity: esthetic sense, interest in product/ formulation
· Generates innovative ideas and concepts for products / services that bring value to the professional salon industry
· Collaborative cross- functional capacity, Ability to work with creative talent
· Strong synergy and positive relationship with US Marketing Team and countries
· Collaborates with Education, R&D, Corporate, Countries and Zones in refining new ideas and concepts
· Participates and oversees steps of development process: positioning, formulation, packaging, claims, communication, merchandising
· Gather consumer & stylist insight via market research, community
· College degree (BFA, BA, or AAS) in visual arts or other creative fields preferred. High school diploma required.
· 7+ years related Marketing experience, preferably with beauty industry.
· Experience in hair color, hair care and/or hair styling marketing preferred
· Exceptional knowledge of professional beauty industry along with products and content that performs best is important. This includes understanding of metrics and performance measures for all distribution channels. Not sure
· Proven experience in creating a consistent and comprehensive brand presence across multiple channels preferred.
· Visual sense of esthetics and attention to detail required.
· Project management and planning skills required.
· Ability to make quick decisions, problem solve and multi-task.
· Excellent written/oral communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills required to effectively manage relationships with diverse international internal and external contacts.
· Strong execution, leadership and consensus building/decision making skills.
· Computer literacy on Windows, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Ability to travel domestically or internationally periodically (max. 25%).
· Ability to articulate clear business direction and strategies; to drive goals and objectives. Also, to liaise between different departments, participate in senior level management discussions and facilitate the creative process at all levels.
· Financial acumen to manage budgets for category specific executions required
Judgment & Decision Making
· This position requires limited supervision. An ideal candidate will work autonomously to complete projects and assignments as well as work cross functionally to achieve short and long-term brand objectives.
· Office based role with long periods of sitting and computer work. Minimal physical activities, lifting up to 25lbs. required occasionally. Travel required up to 25% as well.
1. Innovator · Puts the consumer/ stylist needs at the core · Challenges the status quo and strives for excellence · Innovates beyond the product · Seizes what is just starting and opens new ventures
· Builds a shared vision and strategic frame
· Creates strategic scenarios for growth
· Leads transformation by aligning organization and human capabilities
· Demonstrates sound-judgement in decision-making
· Takes accountability with courage and transparency
· Builds and manages a consumer/customer centric organization
· Gives space for initiatives and enables teams to take risks
· Delivers with integrity both sustainable and short term results
· Fosters a climate of trust and constructive confrontation
· Develops collective performance of the team
· Enhances transversal co-operation
· Actively networks for effective stakeholder management
5. People Developer
· Treats all individuals in a respectful and consistent manner
· Leverages diversity
· Stimulates learning
· Empowers and develops individuals to contribute to their best