所在地: Los Angeles, CA
国/地域: United States
, Director, Medical Relations- SkinCeuticals
The MEDICAL RELATIONS DIRECTOR is responsible for positioning of SkinCeuticals within the Medical community and amongst KOL’s, as the leading Medical Skincare brand on the market.
Key areas of attention include building a reliable and influential group of KOL Doctor’s, elevating the perceived value of SkinCeuticals brand and individual products, and growing the brand into a wider circle of medical partners and offices.
The position requires a business and creative orientation, as well as strong communication skills.
- Plan and execute a peer to peer program that will position SkinCeuticals as the leading medical skincare brand in the medical skincare market. These events / relations should:
- Reinforce SkinCeuticals as the “Antioxidant Authority” and communicate the background story of the brand – for authenticity and differentiation
- Direct and manage presence at industry events, not limited to:
- Create and manage an Advisory Board within the US market, to help with the development of business support programs and to provide relevant industry information
- Compile competitor profiles and build strong understanding of competitor USP’s
- Maintain personal / professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Manage medical relations budget as well as all performance reporting
-Bachelor degree in Marketing / Science / Business / Education / Research required
- PhD, Pharm D, OR MD required.
-Candidate must have and have relevant experience in skincare and/or professionally dispensed products
-Must have strong leadership ability - dynamic, flexible, positive attitude, and team spirit
-Proven track record in building brands within the medical community and amongst KOL’s
-Strong organization, prioritization skills with a proven ability to multi-task and manage complexity
-Excellent social, communication and presentation skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.