所在地: Chicago, IL
国/地域: United States
This role is critical as it is a leadership role within the larger volume accounts of the sales organization. The company will look to you to gain insights into your account dynamics to make decisions that affect overall go to market strategies. This position is responsible for achieving monthly sales budgets, market share, and profit objectives for assigned accounts through acceptable account management practices to include planning, coordinating, and executing company selling strategies.
Key Job Accountabilities
· Manage relationship with cross-functional internal departments
Ø Account: Category Management/Buying, Inventory Management, Advertising/Promotions, etc.
Ø Internal: Customer Marketing, Brand Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Retail Innovation
· Long term strategic planning
· Joint business planning (JBP)
· P&L management
· Accountable for sales numbers at account
· Promotional planning and reporting
· Promotional Funding management
· Manage distribution and brand presentation at retail
· Lead preparation for internal/ external meetings
Ø Account calls, Scorecard review, Forecasting, New item, Events, etc.
· Returns and markdowns management
· Market visits
The Network you would Work With
· Internally you will build strong relationships with members of your team and the Field Sales Vice President & VP/NSM.
· You will also have close contact with other sales team members with similar brand and account focus.
· You will consistently present in front of senior management within the division. In addition, you will have interaction with the Customer Marketing, Sales Administration, Sales Operations departments, and Customer Service.
· Externally you will be in close contact with your account’s buying team to include the Category Manager, Re-buyer, Customer Service, Advertising Department, Marketing Department, Social Media, .com and Planogram Department.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Know-How required
L'Oreal USA is an equal opportunity employer M / F / D / V.
With limited exception, candidates must be legally authorized to work without employer sponsorship, both currently and in the future.