Job Title Director, Operations Development
Location: Clark, NJ
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
What You Will Do:
- Lead an Operations Development team in the execution of new product launches from conception to realization.
- Optimize launch process, tools, and procedures
- Drive Innovation and sustainability initiatives
- Build a strategic frame to anticipate global launches with long regulatory timelines
- Implement and lead the worldwide governance across operational partners to ensure brand integrity and launch excellence
- Animate the global operations community which includes Packaging, Sourcing, Manufacturing, Global Brand Supply Chain from US and International zones
- Provide Development support to divisional teams as needed on project launches. For example, guidance on how to design for agility, profitability, and sustainability
- Perform other duties as necessary or required
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Packaging Engineering or a related technical discipline a plus
- 10+ years of experience in proven package development project work/quality experience, preferably in the cosmetics, consumer goods or related field
- Must be team oriented and able to create strong relationships with all cross-functional teams.
- Experience developing products for global markets preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft 365
- High proficiency in communication skills (written & verbal), to be able to influence effectively with all levels of our organization internally and externally
- Travel to manufacturing facilities will be a requirement (10-15% of time)
- Good organizational skills to manage the documentation, and information as needed on each project.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time, permanent, ongoing basis, without the need for legal sponsorship now or in the future.
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site because of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.
Youtube VideoYoutube VideoYoutube VideoYoutube Video