- Strategically works on and supports the implementation of the Fragrance Development Roadmap in the US.
- Guarantees the creation and deployment of a robust pipeline of creative fragrances for each category (hair care, skin care, make up etc.) with quality, safety and performance.
- Ensure collaboration and best practices sharing across Fragrance Development teams in US and worldwide (France, Brazil, China, Japan, India, South Africa):
- To support competitive knowledge and transfer between teams;
- To maximize/leverage consumer tested fragrances;
- To enhance cross-country fragrance exchange opportunities.
- Builds and maintains strong collaboration relationships with cross-functional teams based in the US (Laboratories, Marketing, Procurement etc.).
- Promotes a strong partnership with Fragrance Houses to leverage their expertise according to each product category and/or brand, to transform trends in olfactive creations and design winning olfactive themes.
- Manages Fragrance Development lab operations by optimizing resources, anticipating product/brand requirements, defining and respecting launch timelines, coordinating activities with support departments in US and abroad; issuing updates on any risks and ensuring fragrance availability in line with commitments.
- Directly manages a team of Fragrance Evaluators.
Technical / Professional
- 10+ years of experience in the Fragrance Industry and/or Business.
- Advanced Knowledge of technical and regulatory matters and issues related to the Fragrance métier.
- Advanced level of communication skills (oral, written, presentation) and excellent ability to communicate effectively with coworkers and management, as well as partners in Fragrance Houses.
- Strong competitive insights; recognize market trends.
- Develops & coordinates presentations (PowerPoint and/or other) to support fragrance strategy, insights and consumer tests.
- Possesses drive, goal orientation, and an entrepreneurial outlook – with positive attitude
- Ability to work in international, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Builds a high performance team and cultivates individual talent.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.