ジョブファンクション: デザイン クリエイティブ
所在地: Minnesota - Minneapolis
Retail Excellence Director
Team: CPD RMM
Reports to: RMM AVP
Mission and defining characteristics:
· Works in concert with account team leads on retail execution plans by month to maximize overall sales in order to gain share profitably and to maximize retail presentation.
· Member of CPD RMM team focused on retail presence in order to maximize sales.
· Develops business opportunities and plans based on discussion and input from account team leads to maximize various retail special projects sales potential as well as minimizing costs.
· Identify opportunities to improve brand strategy executions to grow sales and market share profitably.
· Analyze and define the areas of retail coverage that lead to the best returns for improved OOS and higher sales.
· Penetrate customer Retail and Merchandising Operations organization to win support and gain partnership.
· Help support retail requests from buying staff made to team members.
· Drive retail results through reviewing best practices and finding ways for further development. Leverages insights to drive retail implementation to maximize promotional presence and sales.
· Develops opportunities from top door analysis, to determine time allocation for retail activities which will drive results.
· Is the retail expert on what will impact each category that will help make the teams overall objectives. Establishes “best practices” to maximize new item sales opportunities.
· Owns the special project budget for retail specific events determined by the team leads.
· Track coverage results and aligns with account team leads on actions at retail to supplement normal call procedures to address gaps and opportunities
· Reduce OOS levels and drive initiatives to improve
· Adjust labor support to match flow of business sales (weekend service)
· AVP RMM, CTLs, NAM’s
· Account team leads for special retail budget management
· Supports account team, RMM team members, Perm Merch .
· Works with IT on special projects as well as reset projects like Proof, Verify and Fix (PVF) with reset partners as well as with 3rd party vendors for better reporting.
· Measures of success
· Deliver retail results in terms of Out of Stock reduction, promotional displays compliance each month
· Compliance on resets and Wall upgrades
· Retailer coverage scorecard
· Results from coverage on Achievement of top strategic priorities assigned by team leads
· Team 360° feedback
· Maximime third party broker investment ROI
· Retailer retail successes
· Accuracy of time and motion forecasts
· Minimum 5 to 10 +years’ experience in a
customer-facing role as well as retail knowledge working/understanding.
· Proven knowledge of retailer strategies and objectives
· Knowledge of customer strategy and key levers as well as competitors
· Detailed knowledge of beauty and personal care, specifically for various brands inside and outside of L’Oreal CPD.