**Location will be split approximately 50/50 between Jersey City & Clark, NJ
Lead the local supply chain function and the development of the overall logistics strategy by working with production, the division and business leaders to implement a world-class execution and delivery system.
- Direct the local supply chain and logistics function to meet or exceed established service levels.
- Oversee the planning of the monthly Master Production Schedule (MPS), all product launch activities and the planning of components and raw materials for production.
- Drive continuous improvement and coordinate with manufacturing operations to meet service levels and demand.
- Research and determine availability of resources to execute launch, promotion and standard business production, challenging and making recommendations during production plan validation.
- Approve Sales Forecast and initiate changes as necessary based on capacity.
- Oversee the coordination of requirements with the subcontracting team to fill needs.
- Actively participate in trending and budgeting.
- Review stock status and report to anomalies/problems to the division and management committee.
- Work closely with demand planning and participate in reliable forecast analysis.
- Manage a team of logistics professionals to achieve service levels and support division objectives.
- **Location will be split approximately 50/50 between Jersey City & Clark, NJ
Educational or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or Supply Chain discipline required; MBA a plus.
- 8-10 years’ experience in supply chain operations within cosmetics or a related industry with at least 5 years of related managerial experience.
- Computer skills, to include experience with spreadsheets, pivot tables, presentations, graphics software and database management.
- Experience with SAP a strong plus.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Plan component inventories and maintain planning parameters to manage the inventory investment within budgeted levels.
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.