Director, Sourcing Excellence – Tools Performance
At L’Oréal, we have made it our quest to deliver beauty for all. It’s an aim that has seen us expand into over 140 countries, 89,000 employees, +34 international brands, €27 billion in sales and becoming the number one cosmetics group in the World!
We firmly believe that our best success comes from when we can incorporate the concept of diversity at all levels. Our +34 international brands are presents on all Beauty Market segments and all channels.
We are proud of the sustainability commitment, “Sharing Beauty With All”, we made to our consumers and employees. Along with our ambition to reach the next billion consumers in the coming years, we will leave a positively impact in our world. After all, at L’Oréal, nothing is impossible…
Be a part of the adventure and join our diverse Sourcing Team: We are a team of passionate, diverse and responsible business partners, who innovate, create value and open new frontiers to fuel L’Oréal’s growth.
Be part of the digital transformation at L’Oreal! Drive the implementation of new sourcing tools in the Direct and Indirect Sourcing Americas. In this position, you will animate a team of passionate buyers across North America and will report directly to the VP of Sourcing Excellence Americas. You will have the opportunity to develop a strategy to implement our tools in North America propose tools evolution. In your role of functional administrator, you will be responsible for onboarding all new team members on existing sourcing tools, becoming the local expert, providing support and training to the Sourcing team. You will represent the NA Sourcing Excellence Team in meetings with the global teams and relay the needs of the team.
Tools and Training Key Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Develop as local expert and administrator on all Sourcing tools
- Increase adoption rate of our source-to-contract tool across Direct and Indirect Sourcing.
- Be the SPOC for New SAP implementation in Sourcing
- Represent the North America Direct and Indirect sourcing team with the data governance global project
- Partner with our team to evolve our Procure-to-Pay tool
- Support the teams with new and customized tools
- Onboard new team members on all tools
- Identify areas of improvements and organize refresher courses as needed
- Prepare training materials as needed
- Track KPIs on adoption rate of tools
- Interact with the WW team while representing the needs of the Americas
- Drive team’s engagement with new tools
- BS/BA degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering or similar discipline with 8+ Years experience
- High Level of engagement, Self-Driven individual with strong communication skills and ability to influence in a matrix organization
- Ability to lead Function teams or Projects and serve as best practices/quality resource to others within the organization
- Ability to address issues with impact beyond own team based on knowledge related disciplines
- Experience guiding others in resolving complex issues in specialized area.
- Ability to travel internationally
- Exceptional computer Skills including Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Legally eligible to work in the US on an ongoing and permanent basis without sponsorship.
- Strong organizational, analytical skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Competencies valued at L’Oreal:
- Act and lead with human sensitivity
- Manage complexity
- Achieve results with integrity
- Interact effectively
- Sensitivity to the métier.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.