Director Trade/Store Marketing?
The Director of Stores responsible for the strategic planning of all L’Oreal Professionnel store driven initiatives, ensuring that all activities are aligned with our priorities.
- Identify trends, issues and opportunities related to the market as a whole; use this data as the basis for promotional and merchandising program recommendations
- Develop long-term strategic merchandising recommendations tied to corporate/brand specific objectives.
- Gain representative share of space and key supplementary placement.
- Develop long-term strategic promotional recommendations aimed at maximizing new product launches and key promotional events.
- Serve as the direct liaison between marketing, sales and SalonCentric with respect to both short-term and long-term store programs; promotional and merchandising basis.
- Identify opportunities for brand growth; present them to marketing in planning sessions.
- Track the implementation of all store merchandising programs and promotions throughout the process.
- Evaluate ROI for key programs including supplementary/new merchandising and promotional events.
- Develop long-term measurable goals targeting sales/share gains, space allocation, supplementary placement and store manager productivity. Develop programs targeted at each of these key measurables.
- Work in formal and informal teams to plan, influence and implement decisions and programs for distributor stores.
- Support SalonCentric store meetings, delivering promotional and merchandising program updates.
- Work in partnership with Education team to ensure alignment in support.
- Bachelor's Degree and 7 - 10 years sales experience within the professional salon products or retail industry required
- Base location in NYC Metro area required
- Proven ability to lead by example
- Ability and interest in extensive travel (Minimum 60%)
- Ability to work weekends if needed
- Ability to be flexible, accept change and be a team player
- High level of confidence and animation with presentation skills
- Proven ability to work in a self directed position
- Competency in L’Oreal Professionnel product knowledge and programs a plus
- Proven sales, communication, supervisory and coaching skills;
- A contagious enthusiasm for the beauty and fashion industry
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.