Job Title: Director e-Commerce Fulfillment
Department: Corporate Supply Chain
Reports To: AVP, Supply Chain, e-Commerce
Location: Clark, NJ
Innovation has fueled L'Oréal’s business for more than 100 years and we will rely on our culture of innovation and entrepreneurship to help us continually evolve. L'Oréal’s dynamic culture provides its employees with entrepreneurial freedom and opportunities to drive transformation across its €29.87B business, encompassing over 35 brands, around the globe. In the US, we have 12,000 employees working collaboratively across 14 states to build leading edge technologies, launch highly personalized products, reimagine consumer experiences, and develop creative solutions to reduce our environmental footprint.
The Director e-Commerce Fulfillment will be responsible for leading the eCommerce strategy for e-Commerce Fulfillment. The e-Commerce Fulfillment leader will further develop and enhance our fulfillment network to meet the growing demands of our consumers. In partnership with the AVP of Supply Chain e-Commerce leader, the leader of e-Commerce Fulfillment will also focus on sustainable solutions, OMS deployment, additional consumer experiences services that involve front end and supply chain like providing estimative delivery date.
- Lead the development and execution of the eCommerce Fulfillment strategy which includes objectives, vision, roadmap, KPIs and operational norms
- Drive the L’Oreal Direct to Consumer activities as well as effectively grow partnerships with key top multi-channel industry partners
- Must successfully demonstrate transversal leadership across our divisions and functions to develop a holistic, effective eCommerce enabling network.
- Develop in partnership with IT the best in class tools and capabilities for e-commerce
- Represent L’Oreal interfacing direct with customers and consumers
- Willingness to both establish a compelling vision and personally invest in the execution of this vision
- Coordinates with Digital cross divisional partners and teams to understand the business needs for additional capabilities
- Drives key stakeholder understand in cost versus business case for strategies
- Defines mini project groups to develop propositions to answer the need together
- Provide and approve with key stakeholders costs vs business case
- Project manage, develop a timeline, track and monitor progress on each project with all players and update general management on progresses
- BS/BA Degree in Supply Chain or Business related field and minimum
- 10 years prior Supply Chain experience with 5+ Demonstrated experience in e-commerce
- Broad leadership skills to manage and interface effectively across multiple levels of leadership.
- Strong communication skills; organized; process oriented
- Strong management experience, analytical skill, process management
- Strong collaboration skills and demonstrated strengths managing across boundaries (internal and external)
- Ability to lead and motivate people and encourage teamwork
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and Outlook
- Preferred: SAP experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.