Coordinating the supply and demand for one signature/axe. Is responsible for the service to all Americas affiliates and North America inventory for their axe. To achieve this objective:
- Overview the supply chain part of launches for their axe
- Ensure the relation with the plants through regular reviews and production plan validation
Understand the market for the affiliates of the zone and validate the demand
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall supervision of team, ensuring staff is capable of analyzing large amounts of complex information, drawing conclusions, and proposing solutions to management
- Responsible for building relationships across the divisions
- Overall responsibility of ensuring service levels are met or exceeding established benchmark at lowest possible cost
- Ensure inventory levels are within annual budget
- Provide overall KPI’s in areas of excess & obsolete, inventory levels
- Ensure overall deliverables of teams are met.
- Responsible for the overall operational success of department while understanding the impact to the business.
- Manage plant relationships and participate in delivery plan reviews with the global team to represent NA interests and those of Americas affiliates.
- Analyze the demand of the affiliates for their axe and participate in forecast review meetings
- Ensure that launches are correctly forecasted and supplied. Make sure that the information on launch availability flows smoothly to all teams.
- Coordinate the projects of industrial flexibility to ensure that the industrial reactivity is aligned with business needs
- Oversee staff and ensure training, coaching and complete MAPs for staff
- Prepare and coordinate the E&O meeting with the other cell leaders
- Validate the demand, production and inventory for their axe during trend, budget and pre-budget processes
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.